IVF @KKH

Today is 10dpt. This morning the test kit showed same color as yesterday. Did not get any darker. I'm a bit worried. Praying hard now. Hope to see clear red lines tmr, not faint grey line anymore.
Hi Candymeow, don't worry, got use digital? Can buy online cheaper.

Hi I jus use hpt test kit but is negative, more n more spotting like fresh blood color, felt left side cramps for 5mins [3 to 5 times] intermittently , can feel as if my Mense is coming feeling, v sian haiz

Hi Candymeow, don't worry, got use digital? Can buy online cheaper.

I bought those very sensitive one from taobao. Those kind of small test kit using in GP or private clinic.

If use clearblue type scared can't see anything.
Dun give up Girl, I also feel menstrual cramps, and it's getting worse. I tested this morning, slightly darker than yesterday. If use normal test kit outside, may not get positive result yet. So be positive! Maybe u wait longer, maybe test again before your BT day. Jia you!

Hihi, m having ivf at kkh too, still injection atm. May i have the link on taobao for the sensitive test kit pls.

I asked my Fren help me to buy. I dun have taobao account. Got two brands, one is called 秀儿 (quite sensitive), another one is called 大卫(not sensitive but the most accurate one). They both have ovulation test kit and early pregnancy test kit. They are very very cheap compare with those we can get in pharmacy. If you got frens Frm China can ask them to buy for u. If not can try 65daigou.com, they provide taobao 代购 service. Since the test kits are very light in weight, I think won't cost much. Hope the info is useful for u.

hi all im new here. more or less confirm require to go for ivf. just want to find out from being referred to kkivf to being able to do ivf does the process take long?

hi all im new here. more or less confirm require to go for ivf. just want to find out from being referred to kkivf to being able to do ivf does the process take long?

Hi Kissryl, for me it is quite long. I'm diagnosed with endometriosis at KK Clinic D after being referred from polyclinic. I did an operation last year and was told to try naturally for six months before proceed to ART. I came back in Jan, wanted to start IVF but doc insisted we should do one round of SO-IUI. N cos it's CNY period, we were postponed to March. After I failed IUI, they told me I only can start IVF in July. Cos June slots r fully booked. I tried so hard to convince the nurse to let me start in June since I'm in long protocol, would do actual procedure in July anyway. So she agreed to put me in. After that still need to do some blood tests. I took NO Pay leave this year, was quite pissed off cos I only started IVF in June . Was feeling quite sad about this. wasted a lot of time. So it may take longer time to start. Be prepared girl!

Hi Kissryl, for me it is quite long. I'm diagnosed with endometriosis at KK Clinic D after being referred from polyclinic. I did an operation last year and was told to try naturally for six months before proceed to ART. I came back in Jan, wanted to start IVF but doc insisted we should do one round of SO-IUI. N cos it's CNY period, we were postponed to March. After I failed IUI, they told me I only can start IVF in July. Cos June slots r fully booked. I tried so hard to convince the nurse to let me start in June since I'm in long protocol, would do actual procedure in July anyway. So she agreed to put me in. After that still need to do some blood tests. I took NO Pay leave this year, was quite pissed off cos I only started IVF in June . Was feeling quite sad about this. wasted a lot of time. So it may take longer time to start. Be prepared girl!
hi candymeow thanks a lot for this advice, ok i was hoping to do it as soon as possible too! guess i must try to convince the nurse too. i think now jul if plan nov shld hv sufficient time? but was reading thru the other thread and noticed that oct is already full..
jiayou for ur journey!!

hi candymeow thanks a lot for this advice, ok i was hoping to do it as soon as possible too! guess i must try to convince the nurse too. i think now jul if plan nov shld hv sufficient time? but was reading thru the other thread and noticed that oct is already full..
jiayou for ur journey!!

Ya, if you r in long protocol, I think should be able to let you start in Oct. like that ur ER and ET will still be in Nov. good luck to you too!

Today is 13dpt, the two lines on the pregnancy test kits are getting darker and darker . But still not strong positive yet . 4 more days to BT. Hope can get a good number for HCG level!

Ya, if you r in long protocol, I think should be able to let you start in Oct. like that ur ER and ET will still be in Nov. good luck to you too!

thanks candymeow! still wondering how doc determine long or short protocol.. need to plan leave or HL..

Today is 17dpt, my BT day! My BT result is positive! HCG level is 3067.8 ! I almost cried when I heard that from the nurse.

Got another good news from embryologist, I still got two frozen embryos. Now waiting for my first ultrasound scan on 28 July!
big congrats!!

Today is 17dpt, my BT day! My BT result is positive! HCG level is 3067.8 ! I almost cried when I heard that from the nurse.

Got another good news from embryologist, I still got two frozen embryos. Now waiting for my first ultrasound scan on 28 July!
Big congrat to u, candymeow!!! Grab ur bb dust!!!

Can share if u hv feel any symptoms in ur 2ww??? Looks like urs might b twins since ur hcg level is so high...big congrat!!!

big congrats to you too! i also think yours is twins! i want your baby dust !!

Big congrat to u, candymeow!!! Grab ur bb dust!!!

Can share if u hv feel any symptoms in ur 2ww??? Looks like urs might b twins since ur hcg level is so high...big congrat!!!

Thanks Jas249, I always feel menses is going to come. These few days feel very hungry at night , would wake up n look for food :) .

Other than cramps , I feel normal :) no spotting. Al the best to you too !

Thanks Jas249, I always feel menses is going to come. These few days feel very hungry at night , would wake up n look for food :) .

Other than cramps , I feel normal :) no spotting. Al the best to you too !
I hope i wl oso hv a bfp by nxt tue...pray hard n finger crossed!!!

congrats!!!

Today I'm 5W+4 days pregnant. Still cannot believe it. I try to eat more balanced meal everyday, drink more water, borrowed books Frm library to study about pregnancy. My cramp is still on n of. It is mainly at left side of the uterus. Sometimes I will worry abt whet it is an ectopic pregnancy, and wanna have an early scan before 28 July. But my frens told me to relax, they say if no blooding and the pain is bearable, it should be fine. Maybe I really shouldn't think too much. It's not good for baby too.

My tummy is getting bigger n bigger. I can't fit in most of my pants n shorts . Bought one pair of maternity shorts two days ago. Hope I dun gain so much weight in first trimester.

I thought the tww was very long for me, but now seem the waiting for my first scan is not any easier. Hope everyth will be ok.

Just finished my first scan today. We saw baby's heart beat :) baby's size is only 3mm, sac is ard 3cm. Doctor asked me to come back in 3-4 weeks. My next appt is on 18 Aug, at clinic C. Officially graduated from clinic D leh!
congrats! So a singleton it seems. take very good care of yourself now, take all the nourishments you need for you n bb to be strong

I have changed from Clinic C to the Private Suite to avoid long queuing.
My first experience with TPS was quite good. It is located at Level1 near the big Pharmacy.My appt was at 5pm on 19 Aug. We arrived a bit early at 4:45pm. After registration, the nurse did a routine check for me (urine test for sugar level, blood pressure test, height and weight), then I was asked to sit outside the consultation room to wait for my turn. We waited for around 5min only. Doctor did an ultrasound for me from my tummy. We saw the baby kicking water inside, it was so amazing! My first scan, we only saw one little dot, now it is already in a small human shape. Baby was 10weeks 2 days, doctor said since everything was ok, he would see me 6 weeks later.

After seeing doctor, the nurse arranged NT scan, blood test and detail scan (at 20weeks) for me, and booked two more appt to see doctor.
The payment was made at the same counter, so we no need to queue again. I paid ard $162 for the first appt. When we reached home, it was only 5:45pm.

My NT blood test was scheduled on 24 Aug. It was at AMC. You can reach at any time from 8am-12pm and 2pm-4pm. A short briefing was conducted before the blood test. This test is ard $370, we only paid half amount on blood test day, will pay the rest on the scan day.

So far my pregnancy is quite smooth. I only vomited 3 times. Today I'm officially in Week 11, 2 more weeks to pass first trimester!
Jia you to myself!

My first experience with TPS was quite good. It is located at Level1 near the big Pharmacy.My appt was at 5pm on 19 Aug. We arrived a bit early at 4:45pm. After registration, the nurse did a routine check for me (urine test for sugar level, blood pressure test, height and weight), then I was asked to sit outside the consultation room to wait for my turn. We waited for around 5min only. Doctor did an ultrasound for me from my tummy. We saw the baby kicking water inside, it was so amazing! My first scan, we only saw one little dot, now it is already in a small human shape. Baby was 10weeks 2 days, doctor said since everything was ok, he would see me 6 weeks later.

After seeing doctor, the nurse arranged NT scan, blood test and detail scan (at 20weeks) for me, and booked two more appt to see doctor.
The payment was made at the same counter, so we no need to queue again. I paid ard $162 for the first appt. When we reached home, it was only 5:45pm.

My NT blood test was scheduled on 24 Aug. It was at AMC. You can reach at any time from 8am-12pm and 2pm-4pm. A short briefing was conducted before the blood test. This test is ard $370, we only paid half amount on blood test day, will pay the rest on the scan day.

So far my pregnancy is quite smooth. I only vomited 3 times. Today I'm officially in Week 11, 2 more weeks to pass first trimester!
Jia you to myself!
congrats and jiayou!

Jia you to myself!

Congrats. Singleton is also good.

Jia you to myself!
congrats! and thanks for sharing your personal experience

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing about your IVF journey. I'm starting my cycle this month, and my mensus seems to be coming soon. Hope I'm as lucky as you! :)

3rd Sept, I was officially 12 weeks pregnant. We did NT scan on that day. I was very lucky to have senior consultant Ms June Tan scanned for me. She showed us baby's hands, legs, tummy, head, heart and let us hear baby's strong heart beat for 3 times. Baby behaved very well on that day, slowly moving its legs n hands. NT was 1.6mm, baby heart beat rate was 165, nose bone was seen. After combining with my blood test result, we got a final report Frm the doc on the spot. She explained that the risk for baby to have Down syndrome is very vey low, so we decided not to take further test (harmony). Doc also printed many pictures for us to keep. I'm very pleased with KK's service so far.

I suddenly got spotting on last night (12 weeks 3 days). I found out that when I was going to take shower before bed. There was a 50 cents coin size blood on my pad and got more diluted blood on the whole pad. We went to Kkh right after my shower. After registered at O&G, they let me lie down immediately. Maybe because I told them I'm IVF patient, they handled me with extra care. I did urine test in hospital, saw more fresh blood on the new pad, it scared me a lot. My hubby kept telling me it should be fine, but I can't hold my tears anymore.

When I was lying inside, my hubby was sending me msg, asking me not to worry so much. He told me that he did some research online n found out it was quite common to have spotting during pregnancy, and since we just did NT scan few days ago, saw baby n heard its heart beat, it won't be sth serious. He said may due to uterus contraction. But I did not see all the msg , I was lying there praying hard, kept telling baby to be strong and at e same time try to cool down myself.

After awhile, doc came down to see me. She checked thru my vagina, said everything was ok. After that, she did a scan, we saw baby is still moving inside, heard its strong heart beat, what a relief! She said the placenta is a bit low in early pregnancy, may cause bleeding. She told us not to worry so much, if can hear baby's heart beat, miscarriage rate is less than 5%. She gave me 2 weeks of duphaston to give extra support and asked me not to carry heavy stuff, try to rest more.

Today I rested at home the whole day, the brown discharge slowly disappeared. Hope it won't happen again.

I suddenly got spotting on last night (12 weeks 3 days). I found out that when I was going to take shower before bed. There was a 50 cents coin size blood on my pad and got more diluted blood on the whole pad. We went to Kkh right after my shower. After registered at O&G, they let me lie down immediately. Maybe because I told them I'm IVF patient, they handled me with extra care. I did urine test in hospital, saw more fresh blood on the new pad, it scared me a lot. My hubby kept telling me it should be fine, but I can't hold my tears anymore.

When I was lying inside, my hubby was sending me msg, asking me not to worry so much. He told me that he did some research online n found out it was quite common to have spotting during pregnancy, and since we just did NT scan few days ago, saw baby n heard its heart beat, it won't be sth serious. He said may due to uterus contraction. But I did not see all the msg , I was lying there praying hard, kept telling baby to be strong and at e same time try to cool down myself.

After awhile, doc came down to see me. She checked thru my vagina, said everything was ok. After that, she did a scan, we saw baby is still moving inside, heard its strong heart beat, what a relief! She said the placenta is a bit low in early pregnancy, may cause bleeding. She told us not to worry so much, if can hear baby's heart beat, miscarriage rate is less than 5%. She gave me 2 weeks of duphaston to give extra support and asked me not to carry heavy stuff, try to rest more.

Today I rested at home the whole day, the brown discharge slowly disappeared. Hope it won't happen again.
take care and rest well!

Yup, it seems like a norm to have spotting or slight bleeding for IVF pregnancies. The whole of my 1st 12-13 weeks of early pregnancy, I had been spotting too and I had been going to KKH for support jabs every week. It's a scary affair.

Hi all, I did my ET on 31st and this friday will be the BT. So far I had only crampings on an off, nothing much. Feeling much better than before and no spottings also. Started to feel that my menses is coming, the feeling and everything. I tried on HPT and got negative results. I kind of expected it also. Well....will see how this friday's BT goes.

Hi all, I did my ET on 31st and this friday will be the BT. So far I had only crampings on an off, nothing much. Feeling much better than before and no spottings also. Started to feel that my menses is coming, the feeling and everything. I tried on HPT and got negative results. I kind of expected it also. Well....will see how this friday's BT goes.
all the best to you.

Back