TTC, irregular/non-existent periods, heart matters

sylsummers

Dear all,

I've been trying to conceive for about a year without positive results. I say trying, but sometimes my hubby and I would miss trying in certain months. So I guess you could say we are not hardworking enough. I started trying after seeing a gynaecologist in Jan, to regulate my non-existent period. After eating meds, my period was consistent for about 6 months. But then it disappeared again. Sigh.

Perhaps my body is not very healthy. And I also don't know really what foods to eat or not to eat. How do I cultivate better health for a better pregnancy? As my mum has passed on a few years ago, I honestly feel very unsupported and not sure how to make my body well. Seems like getting pregnant is somehow more my responsibility than my husband's? Probably not true but feels that way.

Starting to get old. Feeling the heat. And deep inside I also hope to have children (not just one). But currently I haven't even got past the hurdle of one. Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks for listening.

Hi sylsummers, try Chinese TCM and acupuncture to regulate your menses and get your body in order. But have to be patient, usually TCM results are at least 3 months.

Hi, i was like you. I had secondary amenorrhea. Spent lots of money on tests to find out what was wrong but all tests came back normal. Turned to clomid to induce ovulation but still no luck. Gynae told me that we can only try clomid for certain (forgot what's the number) times, if still unsuccessful we will have to try other methods i.e ivf.. through god's grace, we managed to conceive on our last clomid attempt. Till now i still have no idea what was the cause of my amenorrhea and I'm still waiting for my next mense to TTC, don't know when it will be here.

I do not have any advice for you on how to improve your health to regulate your menses. Just wanna let you know that you are not alone. You might want to check with your gynae on the options you have.

Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone. Sometimes it feels lonely.

Yes I will have to do my due diligence by checking with gynaecologist... Just trying to keep praying and keep my hopes up.

Hi all, I was introduced to this forum by one of my customer who had similar problem. She mentioned that's there's a number of frustrated mommy-wanna-be in here too and suggested me to come in and take a look.

But I am new to this forum, and I'm not sure how to go abt this. I am a nutrition consultant and I'm here to say, do not lose hope.. :)
Missed period is common and it can be solved with the help of change of lifestyle and some supplements.

I am here to help. Feel free to drop me an email: [email protected]

Jiayou ladies. :)

Back