Anybody looking for part time confinement lady

Hi. Anybody still looking for part time confinement lady for the month of oct? She is good in cooking and taking care of me and baby. I had employ her more 40 days. She slao help me train my maid in housework and cooking. She is best confinement auntie compare my previously one. Pls contact me if u need one. Thanks

Hi. Anybody still looking for part time confinement lady for the month of oct? She is good in cooking and taking care of me and baby. I had employ her more 40 days. She slao help me train my maid in housework and cooking. She is best confinement auntie compare my previously one. Pls contact me if u need one. Thanks

Hi, how much is her charges? If she can help in the day time, its the best for us currently. Awaiting your kind reply.

hi kindly pm me her contact. thanks

Back