Feeback & reviews s26 picky eater

Hi mummy any of ur LO drinking
The above milk....
Currently my son on friso...
He likes it but his food intake is not good...
So wanted to change to s26 picky eater

Attachments

• s_718.jpg
    s_718.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,127

My son 8yrs and 4yrs are on S26 picky eater. They seems to put on a bit of weight. Buy when its on sale like 2 tins free 1 refill pack will be cheaper. Ntuc sometimes have buy 2 refill pack free 1 refill pack.

Just to share my personal experience , I find appetite improved after changing to goat's milk. It could be due to being easier to digest. Sometimes milk formulated for picky eaters can be calorie rich , hence making them feel full

Hi, both my kids on friso they r feeding well. Gaining weight. When comes to solid it takes awhile for some kids to get used to the food as they r exploring. I guess milk intake is still important before the age of 3 as they r growing teeth and bones. As long as they r gaining good weigh just need some patience when it comes to picky eaters. I hope this advise dun come too late :)

My daughter is also on Friso. Her weight is real low like on the 15th percentile now. But it's been that way since birth and it's been following the growth curve faithfully all this while. Sometimes it's not the milk or food intake but the child's growth pattern. If they r born small then u can't expect them to shoot up into a gigantic child right? Her food intake is good by the way. N when I mean good I mean constant 3 meals a day, eat till full stomach without vomiting. Poop N pee normally with no constipation or diarrhoea. I even add the friso into her cereal as her night time meal to increase her uptake. Thankfully her health has been good so far!

Back