Crying baby

SGmummy93

Help ! Baby always cry, sometimes milk given, diapers checked she still crying.
Sometimes don't even want to drink milk. What to do? Baby is now 3m+ going 4m. She can sometimes sleep and sleep and dont want to drink milk even its already after her time.

I am so sorry to hear. It must be scary, frustrating and tiring sometimes.

Try to establish a routine for your baby - follow the same pattern for one week, and your baby will get it. Suit your own timing, it should be something like this:

wake up time
milk time
shower time
play time

Once you have everything in a routine, the baby will get it, and easier for you too, to get it when they cry, easier to identify the reason - hungry? tired? dirty?

I am so sorry to hear. It must be scary, frustrating and tiring sometimes.

Try to establish a routine for your baby - follow the same pattern for one week, and your baby will get it. Suit your own timing, it should be something like this:

wake up time
milk time
shower time
play time

Once you have everything in a routine, the baby will get it, and easier for you too, to get it when they cry, easier to identify the reason - hungry? tired? dirty?
Thanks but sometimes she seems not in an appetite to eat. And sometimes she just dont want everything, even i put her to sleep. Stressful days sometimes. :( she seems tired most of the time, but doesnt wants to sleep and get frustrated.

It is tough... but every new day is an opportunity for a new beginning. I think a 3-4mth old routine can be like this.
7am - wake and feed. might go back to sleep.
9am - play, bath,
10am - feed, sleep.
12+ - awake and play
1am - feed + sleep
3pm - awake and play
4pm - feed and sleep
6pm - awake, play, bath
7pm - feed and sleep - till the next morning, with feeds in between if necessary.

Repeat a few days. even if the middle things like sleep doesn't happen, you just start doing the next one when time comes. at this age, after feed, if put on the cot, they will auto-sleep because it is a routine. they will talk talk talk and kick kick kick and then give up and sleep. If necessary use a pacifier. Use a cue so that they are familiar. like give bolster only for sleeping. have toys only during playtime.

It is tough... but every new day is an opportunity for a new beginning. I think a 3-4mth old routine can be like this.
7am - wake and feed. might go back to sleep.
9am - play, bath,
10am - feed, sleep.
12+ - awake and play
1am - feed + sleep
3pm - awake and play
4pm - feed and sleep
6pm - awake, play, bath
7pm - feed and sleep - till the next morning, with feeds in between if necessary.

Repeat a few days. even if the middle things like sleep doesn't happen, you just start doing the next one when time comes. at this age, after feed, if put on the cot, they will auto-sleep because it is a routine. they will talk talk talk and kick kick kick and then give up and sleep. If necessary use a pacifier. Use a cue so that they are familiar. like give bolster only for sleeping. have toys only during playtime.
Thanks for the info , anyway my babygirl sometimes doesnt want to drink until after5 or 6 hours. She normally dont fall aslp after talking or kicking even if she is tired. She would cried if she is tired. Very hard to adjust her timing. She cant seems very sleepy but she wants to play, if we just put her to sleep and doesnt play with her she would talk if still no play, she would scream and followed by crying. :confused:

Help ! Baby always cry, sometimes milk given, diapers checked she still crying.
Sometimes don't even want to drink milk. What to do? Baby is now 3m+ going 4m. She can sometimes sleep and sleep and dont want to drink milk even its already after her time.
Hi mummy... it mus b a stressful n tiring time for u... did u massage ur bby?? Bby at dis stage shud hv a feeding routine.. sleeping n plyng routine.. dun gve up mumy.. b patience n ur bby will overcome...
Afta her bathe, do gve her a massage gently wit only bby oil.. e whole body bck n front... legs... make her feel relaxed... if shes 4mos now cn try gvng her applesauce first...
Hope dis helps babe...:)

Hi mummy... it mus b a stressful n tiring time for u... did u massage ur bby?? Bby at dis stage shud hv a feeding routine.. sleeping n plyng routine.. dun gve up mumy.. b patience n ur bby will overcome...
Afta her bathe, do gve her a massage gently wit only bby oil.. e whole body bck n front... legs... make her feel relaxed... if shes 4mos now cn try gvng her applesauce first...
Hope dis helps babe...:)
But i did not know is to calculate from birth date or EDD? How do i massage, i heard from people they say if apply lotion/oil on baby, will make them grown hairs.

But i did not know is to calculate from birth date or EDD? How do i massage, i heard from people they say if apply lotion/oil on baby, will make them grown hairs.
Calculate e day she was born... which means every mth e date u delivered is her a mth old....:)
Grow hair???? No.. soothe e bby if u massage dem... its ok babe applyng lotion or oil to moisture their skin too..

let baby try the 小儿推拿. i brought my baby to Auntie Lynn 9060 5065 for baby massage. soothe the baby, sleep better at night. of course it is not a one time thing. takes few sessions to see results.

NB also can hv bby massage.. my massage lady Diana did a massage for my bby too... and my bby sleep really well at nite... seeing my bby sleeps well, feeling so comfortable.. w/o any bloated tummy...

Back