Bad Babysitter at Blk 542 Bedok North St 3

kellyysy

Hi all mummies, beware of this baby sitter call Regina from Blk 542 Bedok North St 3, she is not a good babysitter, she will steal your things, taking care of my baby for less than a month, belly binder/breastmilk bottles, clothes, milk bottle cover and many things missing, yet she claimed she has returned!
The worst thing is she will not carry your baby and let baby cry until lost voice! Bath your baby early in the morning around 7am, just for her convenient, so that she can do her thing and sleep! Milk bottle so dirty and have stain yet never wash it!
PLEASE DO NOT EMPLOY HER, ELSE YOU WILL REGRET! Take care all mummies...

Hi all mummies, beware of this baby sitter call Regina from Blk 542 Bedok North St 3, she is not a good babysitter, she will steal your things, taking care of my baby for less than a month, belly binder/breastmilk bottles, clothes, milk bottle cover and many things missing, yet she claimed she has returned!
The worst thing is she will not carry your baby and let baby cry until lost voice! Bath your baby early in the morning around 7am, just for her convenient, so that she can do her thing and sleep! Milk bottle so dirty and have stain yet never wash it!
PLEASE DO NOT EMPLOY HER, ELSE YOU WILL REGRET! Take care all mummies...
Wah seh really got this kind of nanny?? Wa low bad name for babysitter... That's y mother's want to find a good babysitter not easy I can't say I'm the best but I'm sure I'm not bad hee n not one of this kind. Lol... She really bad to do this kind of things...

Back