Recommending Good Nanny/Babysitter in Jurong West

twins_mama

Hi all,

Anybody looking for a nanny/babysitter in Jurong West ext. area?

I have a very good nanny to recommend, staying in St.71. She helped me to look after my twin gals (P1 now) until they attend full-day childcare at K1. Then my son fm 3mths till now 29mths. As I'm not working now, I decided to look after my son myself. So she'll be "jobless".

She's a very responsible and experienced nanny (had looked after 7 BBs). And she's young (45yo) but her kids all grown up (15~19yo).

You may SMS me at 91708231 if you are interested.

Last edited:

Hi, it's Blk 707. Her charge is market rate. This nanny very easy-going, everything can be discussed.

SMS me at 91708231 if you want her contact.

Last edited:
This nanny is now taken up. She'll not take a new BB until this current BB is grown up till around 1yo.

U can try your luck at around Mar or Apr-2013. SMS me if you want her contact by then. Thanks!

Hi
I'm am looking for baby sitter to look after my new born baby girl starting January 2013. By the time she will be 2months old.

I stay at Jurong west street 61

Do contact me at 97733361 if you are keen

Hi, my mum is providing babysitting service for toddlers and she's staying at Jurong West St 42. If you are keen, do contact me at hp: 97626900 (Serene).

Sorry to let all of you know that the nanny is fully occupied. Currently she has a 1yr old toddler, a 4mths old BB to look after in the day-time, and a 5yo boy to take care after 6.30pm. And by Aug or Sep'13, she needs to take another BB who is going to be born on May'13. Pls try ur luck again in 2014 if u need her help. And pls Whatsapp or sms me @91708231 instead of the no. above. Thanks.

Thank you for your good responses. I'm happy that she can continue to find new BBs, and that these BBs have a good nanny.
Status update: She has just taken a 2mths BB now, and another bigger BB @10mths now.

Pls try your luck again on the coming Dec or early next year (2015)..... ;)

Hi all....i am looking for nanny to take care my bb girl start from Apr15, i am staying at Jurong West St.41..do contact me at 9711 9242 if you have any good nanny for recommend...thank you very much!

hi, i'm looking for an experienced Chinese Day-time nanny ard Jurong West St 52. And i need the nanny to be able to start on Jan 2015 when my girl is 4 mths old.

please let me know if you have any recommendations? Thanks.

Hi
I am looking for reliable and experience nanny to take care my son who's less than two year old. Preferred babysitter staying in jurong west and Chinese speaking, pls contact or sms to 96866130 (Mrs Neo).
Offer $900 per month (day. No overnight)

Hi
I am looking for reliable and experience nanny to take care my son who's less than two year old. Preferred babysitter staying in jurong west and Chinese speaking, pls contact or sms to 96866130 (Mrs Neo).
Offer $900 per month (day. No overnight)
hi mrs neo. you looking for nanny to take care of your son?

hi, i'm looking for an experienced Chinese Day-time nanny ard Jurong West St 52. And i need the nanny to be able to start on Jan 2015 when my girl is 4 mths old.

please let me know if you have any recommendations? Thanks.
my name is Emily.im experienced Chinese nanny that can take care of your girl.if you need u can msg or call me 90899495

Hi I'm looking for a nanny to look after my 7 month old boy at my place at jw 8am to 8pm. Able to start immediately.

Hi, I am looking for an experienced nanny/baby sitter to look after my baby about 3-4 months after baby is born. My EDD is early May 2016 so service needed in August 2016. I am looking for a babysitter around Jurong West Central 1, just next to Jurong Point. Price is negotiable but nanny should not be tight with other babies. Baby will be put in nanny's place from about 9 to 10 am to 7 pm weekdays only. Pls contact me at 87990702 if interested. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for half day babysitter for my 6 weeks twins. Need to come over my house @ jurong west ave 5 from 12.30pm to 5.30pm. Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. I have maid at home, so the babysitter only needs to take care of twins and bring them to me every 2 to 3hrs for breastfeeding.

looking for a nanny to care for my 4 month old baby girl. Looking for someone around Jurong area and able to offer overnight service or simple just day care while I am at work. Please give me a call at 91394680. Rates negotiable :)

Hi, I am looking for a experience nanny for my new born start from Dec 2016 at Hougang or Sengkang area? Any recommend?

Hi, I am looking for an experienced Chinese nanny/baby sitter around Jurong West to look after my baby from June 2018 onward. Please email me at [email protected] if interested or you have any good recommendations. Thanks!

Hi, I m looking for experienced, caring Daytime Chinese Nanny for taking care of our baby boy (14 months plus) on weekdays (5days).
Time : Monday to Friday (office hours)
Pls contact me at 97734303 if you are keen or have any recommendations..
Thank you.

Dear mummies, I got a very good nanny want to recommend! She stay at Jurong West st.41! Pls msg me if you need more informations, my number is+6597119242!

Hi, it's Blk 707. Her charge is market rate. This nanny very easy-going, everything can be discussed.

SMS me at 91708231 if you want her contact.

thanks 'twins_mama' and my boy currently is taking care by this nanny. she is good and super friendly.

For those who want to look for a nanny, can contact her, serene (+65 9355 3541) directly because she is able to accept 1 more child starts next year (1 of the child will go to school next year). :)

Last edited:
Hi there, i am looking for experience nanny/babysitter at Jurong West
Start date : End of Jul 2020 / Early Aug 2020
Time : 8.00am to 7.00pm (Mon to Fri)
Infant age : 3 months
Remarks : Strickly non smoking family, no pets & support breast feeding

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or you have any good recommendation, thank you.

thanks 'twins_mama' and my boy currently is taking care by this nanny. she is good and super friendly.

For those who want to look for a nanny, can contact her, serene (+65 9355 3541) directly because she is able to accept 1 more child starts next year (1 of the child will go to school next year). :)

May i know how is her charges? Thank you very much.

Back