Baby Products Recommendations

SarangSsang

Hello Mummies To Be , Mummies And Everyone. I am first time mum and about to do some shopping for my baby before her arrival. I was hoping if you would be able to recommend some good brand strollers that are durable and affordable. And baby shower products too as Johnson and Johnson are now no good products for baby. Is Babyganics Organic? And Is The Honest Company Sold In Singapore? I would love your input and review on baby products too. What are the basic important necessities to purchase? Are the upcoming baby expos really worth the money and are Baby products And Strollers much Cheaper in the Baby Expo than Departmental Stores Like Metro, OG, Taka. Hope To Hear From You Soon :)

Hi,

You can get a baby item checklist from department stores such as takashimaya or robinsons. I'm using sebamed baby products for all my kids as they have sensitive skin. As for baby strollers, the prices at baby fair is only slightly cheaper than department stores.

hello Kies , Thank You For Your Reply :)

So There Isn't much price different on baby products and stroller in the baby fairs and departmental stores? I Am Contemplating whether to go in the crowds of baby fair to get the products if there isn't much price difference whats the use of shopping the crowd in baby fairs right?

There is some price difference but not a big difference in my opinion. You can consider buying discounted departmental store vouchers and use them to purchase the strollers.

Last edited:
I do not go to any of the baby fair as is way too crowd and the price may not be very cheap too. Instead, when baby fair starts, I will go to the departmental stores as their offers can be quite good and u may get good deals too.

Few mths back, when there is baby fair, I went to OG and got myself Philip single advent breast pump package at about $400 and comes with milk warmer, sterlizer, 3 swaddles, dunno 6 milk bottles, some breast pad plus milk conditions. With this package, I got a free Graco playpen, XL size puku bathtub and free medium size box container (those can put things and keep in storeroom).

I got these products

1) kodomo bathing and laundry
2) Philip advent breast pump, milk warmer, sterilizer, milk bottles
3) Combi mechanical pram
4) Graco playpen
5) daiichi car seat

If u have credit cards, u can check and points and can redeem for vouchers. Can help u save a lot.

Back