Cherie Hearts Sembawang (Admiralty Area)

goshgosh

Dear Mommies, I plan to transfer my 20 month old to Cherie Hearts Sembawang.

Does anyone have any feedback on this child care?

I called their centre and have scheduled a visiting to their centre tomorrow at 2pm.

It is $920 per month before subsidy. They currently have 10 students under playgroup and with 2 child care certified teachers (one malay and one english teacher). They have a chinese teacher who switches between classes (no permanent handling of class).

They use foam mattress for their afternoon naps. The in-charge said they sanitize all their toys and mattresses every day (by the class teacher), and one more time on every Sunday.

He said transport can be arranged with the bus driver contact on ourselves. He also said usually will wash backside faeces with normal water unless specially specify type of shower gel to use.

The in-charge seems very open and honest about all their procedures and protocols and curriculums.

I will update more on it after my visiting to the centre.

Thanks mommies.

The school feedback that there has been 0 case of hfmd this year snd i think that alone speaks loudly for how they handle their hygiene and cleanliness practise. Quite a big space. Air con. So far, i met with 1 teacher from the K2 class, she is nice during the school visit. She is also open about all sanitization process and shows her school curriculum, notice board, quite a thorough school tour with quite detailed introduction.

I went on friday 2pm+. So the kids were sleeping. I left atound 3.45pm+.

Very different from what i had been through on the first day of tour with MMI CANBERRA.

They even write in the children communication book daily on the poop times and how well the children eats in school. Very well means eat finish or asked for 2nd servings. It was a pleasant surprise because the MMI CANBERRA management told me other schools writes even shorter description of what their children do everyday. This is not true.

They also allow feeding of meds anytime during school hours as instructed by the parents. MMI CANBERRA only allows 12pm to 3pm feeding.

Whereas MMI CANBERRA they only paste a sticker everyday and tell you which song they sang and what yoga post they did. They do not follow up on the personal development of your child unless you are close with the class teacher then maybe she will tell you how well your child does in school.

They currently have 10 PG to 1 main teacher and 1 assistant teacher.

I have withdrawn from MMI yesterday.

The school feedback that there has been 0 case of hfmd this year snd i think that alone speaks loudly for how they handle their hygiene and cleanliness practise. Quite a big space. Air con. So far, i met with 1 teacher from the K2 class, she is nice during the school visit. She is also open about all sanitization process and shows her school curriculum, notice board, quite a thorough school tour with quite detailed introduction.

I went on friday 2pm+. So the kids were sleeping. I left atound 3.45pm+.

Very different from what i had been through on the first day of tour with MMI CANBERRA.

They even write in the children communication book daily on the poop times and how well the children eats in school. Very well means eat finish or asked for 2nd servings. It was a pleasant surprise because the MMI CANBERRA management told me other schools writes even shorter description of what their children do everyday. This is not true.

They also allow feeding of meds anytime during school hours as instructed by the parents. MMI CANBERRA only allows 12pm to 3pm feeding.

Whereas MMI CANBERRA they only paste a sticker everyday and tell you which song they sang and what yoga post they did. They do not follow up on the personal development of your child unless you are close with the class teacher then maybe she will tell you how well your child does in school.

They currently have 10 PG to 1 main teacher and 1 assistant teacher.

I have withdrawn from MMI yesterday.
Hi, able to share why u wanted to withdraw from MMI Canberra? I'm considering MMI Wdl branch.

Back