Post natal massage

Scopigrace

Hi all,

I'm looking for post natal massue for a friend and my sister.

I need some advice on how many sessions should they go for? Both are opting for natural birth.

Staying at Aljunie area and Punngol.

Pls recommend and also let me know the cost(per session) and how many sessions.
WOuld be good if u had tried before.

Many thanks

Hi i got Aunty Yati to massage for me her hp no is 93838749. I choose the 7days which is $450. She also has the 5 days n 10days package which i cant remember how much. She is easy to get along with punctual n kind. Her massage tachnique is gd not so hard nor too gentle. Overall im satisfied with her massage.

Hi all,

I need some advice on how many sessions should they go for? Both are opting for natural birth.

Many thanks

I am using Mdm Rosa's service now. She can be contacted at 9091 0617. She doesn't use lemon grass and is good for me because I am allergic to oils with lemongrass. She has 20 years experience in this line. So far, already with her for four days and she is always on time. Service is not bad.

Hi all,

Many thanks

Personally i prefer Auntie Lynn 9060 5065, she has 20 years of experience.
She does TCM massage which works well for me. Although her charges are higher than others but most importantly it is effective. *thumbs up*

Previously i tried aunty Yati and Mdm Rosa as well after giving birth to my boy. But chinese traditional TCM method still work better.

I just message Auntie Lynn last week and understand that she also does Lactation now. Going to look for her after deliver 2nd boy in jan!! for mummies looking for affordable massage, her sister Annie does quite a good job too according to other mummies' review~ :D

Back