Good Part-time Cleaner wanted in Sengkang West Way

Hi,

Am looking for a good part-time cleaner to do the below once a week, 3 to 4 hours per session (preferably Mon or Fri)

clearing (vacuum, mopping, scrubbing of 2 toilets)
dusting furniture and household
cleaning of window grilles
cleaning of glass windows (monthly)
changing of bedsheets (every 3 weeks)

My house is located at Sengkang West Way. Please help to recommend if you know anyone that is good. Thanks![

Hi Kelsy, I'm staying at Fernvale road and using a part time cleaner. However this auntie only do cleaning on weekdays and she prefers that nobody is in when she's cleaning so she can work more at ease and doesn't have to tell you to move here n there when she's cleaning.

I have been using her for 3 years and she's a friend of my mom. If you are keen can drop me a PM.

Hi Kelsy, I'm staying at Fernvale road and using a part time cleaner. However this auntie only do cleaning on weekdays and she prefers that nobody is in when she's cleaning so she can work more at ease and doesn't have to tell you to move here n there when she's cleaning.

I have been using her for 3 years and she's a friend of my mom. If you are keen can drop me a PM.

Hi. Im interested. Email me her contact at [email protected]

I highly recommend Li Fang hp 9196 2717. She is from China and has been with us for the past one year. She is very meticulous. She irons very well and cleans the house thoroughly.

I used to engage ah hong 8149 807. 4 hours a week so don expect the house to b very clean.
You girls may want to check if she avail. I stopped her service ard May.

Hi otylia, can you PM me your contact for your PT cleaner. Thanks

Part time cleaner needed for 1 month. Only need to do basic stuff like mop, sweep, vacuum master bedroom bed. Anyone can recommend? I am staying at sengkang area

Back