postpartum chills and body aches

Ahze

Hi Mummies,
Its been 7 weeks after I gave birth. I started to feel body(back and joints aching) and extremely cold after 4 weeks postpartum. And now I am sweating A LOT..
Any mummies experienced the same thing before?
I did follow the rules during my confinement but not all.. wondering any solutions to that...

Actually confinement is up to 40 days, u may want to try Brown sugar ginger tea from hock hua tonic, easy to prepare and good for body. Try not to wash your hair daily.

Actually confinement is up to 40 days, u may want to try Brown sugar ginger tea from hock hua tonic, easy to prepare and good for body. Try not to wash your hair daily.
Thanks @emk , I will try. And yes i used to wash hair almost everyday even during confinement. Now I will reduce the frequency. And btw, for the specially boiled water for shower, how did you shower with it? Is it after showering with soap etc, pour it onto body? including head?

Thanks @emk , I will try. And yes i used to wash hair almost everyday even during confinement. Now I will reduce the frequency. And btw, for the specially boiled water for shower, how did you shower with it? Is it after showering with soap etc, pour it onto body? including head?

I shower it after i shampoo my hair and body. I used the hot water (on heater) instead of boiled water =) I turn to the hottest haha and wait for awhile to shower or else, i get burn l

Yea I will pour onto my head n body then shampoo it then pour it again to clean it. But I only wash my hair after day 12 and only bath during sunny day with all the window & door close, and blow my hair dry then drink DOM after that to keep my body warm.

Back