Bad confinement experience

Lindsey Wong

I wish to share my bad confinement experience that i had this CL called Bency from Kluang (Johor) and she is definitely not worth recommending and i regretted to hire her as my CL. In terms of confinement experience she's just average, cooking is bad, almost every day are repeating the dishes and the vegetables can be not well cooked. She's slow and lazy worker, she tried to take some short-cuts such as making 1 big pot of food to be used in a few meals over 1 - 2 days or more(overnight food).

My baby was had very serious rashes on face during his 10 days old and she don’t know how to handle; I had to ask help from other experience mothers. Sometimes she doesn’t willing to calm my baby to sleep and feed my baby; she would handover to me and herself relaxing on bed. We requested her to wipe off the milk stain on baby mouth with cotton every time after feed and she are refuse to do so and claiming it’s troublesome.

She does basic sweeping, mopping once a week. However, when she left I found the kitchen is so messy and dirty. She even always dropped hints that previous employers had given her big ang bao, and lots free time to watch drama and so and so, and I bet it’s not truth. And her attitude is really sucks, always criticizing you when you learn how to taking care of baby.

Sigh, I was wish could send her back before her assignment's up but unfortunately counts find any replacement. Finally, its past….Hope you guys can find a good CL!

Back