Eden (beyondtalent) childcare reviews

ling_87

Hi, i gonna send my girl to eden beyondtalent cc at sk area. Any mummies LO is in the cc can give reviews?

Or any mummies gonna send their LO soon there?

thanks

Hi, I also plan to send my gal to this cc as this is the cheapest around compassvale area. Visited the school and the environment looks clean maybe it's still new. However didn't mange to peep the kids as they are still napping. From what I'd understand, BT is actually affiliated to Character Montessori. They having similar programs but no enrichment lesson available. BT is more meant for the neighborhood kids. According to ECDA link, their license was once at 6 months and now 12 months. I cant find any review about this cc, so wonder if there is any mummies can share their experience with the cc or even when they visited this cc. Thanks in advance:)

Hi, I also plan to send my gal to this cc as this is the cheapest around compassvale area. Visited the school and the environment looks clean maybe it's still new. However didn't mange to peep the kids as they are still napping. From what I'd understand, BT is actually affiliated to Character Montessori. They having similar programs but no enrichment lesson available. BT is more meant for the neighborhood kids. According to ECDA link, their license was once at 6 months and now 12 months. I cant find any review about this cc, so wonder if there is any mummies can share their experience with the cc or even when they visited this cc. Thanks in advance:)

Thanks! Finally i found someone with me. Haha... i quite like the principal as she is very honest. I been there few times. Quite comfy talking to her. She dun hide things and telling me openly how the kids at their age gonna behave and impossible to have a fixed schedule etc. And their meal was good too. Every morn she will make sure all kids drink up a certain amt of water before walking in to the classroom. I witness that myself. True that it had just setup, several things are still not proper managed. I like the montessori part. Syllabus was written by them. Just that the toold of teaching is differ.

Lastly, i had enroll my girl in. Looking forward to have more mums with me and know eachother when we send our kiddos to them.

Thanks Ling, yes I agreed with you the principal is nice and patiently explain to me during my first visit. She also kind enough to arrange another session for my hubby as he was away when I visited the center. She is very responsive even I sent her queries via text message. I have enrolled my gal too. Hope to meet more BT mummies here or even at the CC. Looking forward

Thanks Ling, yes I agreed with you the principal is nice and patiently explain to me during my first visit. She also kind enough to arrange another session for my hubby as he was away when I visited the center. She is very responsive even I sent her queries via text message. I have enrolled my gal too. Hope to meet more BT mummies here or even at the CC. Looking forward

Ya.. wanted to create a grp chat for the mummies. Lol so that we know what is happening and update eachother. Lol

Hi mummies, would like to know urs or any other mummies review if your kids is in this childcare.. Am considering too but can't find much reviews so far.. Appreciate it..

Back