Nanny at Punggol Field available

Mdm Chan

Hi,

I am posting this on behalf of my mother. She is an experienced nanny, with rich experience taking care of babies to young children.

The current child whom she is looking after for 3 years is stopping in mid Aug. That family is shifting to Jurong.

Hence my mother is free to take on new cases starting Sept or 3rd week Aug (earliest). My mum takes on 1-to-1 only.

Some background about my family.
- Father is a retiree
- All children (5 of us) are working professionals
- Absolutely no smoking environment
- Newly renovated flat (just shifted in)

Do contact me at 94374796 if you are keen to engage my mum. I am the liaison person for her cuz she is not IT savvy.

Hi,

I am posting this on behalf of my mother. She is an experienced nanny, with rich experience taking care of babies to young children.

The current child whom she is looking after for 3 years is stopping in mid Aug. That family is shifting to Jurong.

Hence my mother is free to take on new cases starting Sept or 3rd week Aug (earliest). My mum takes on 1-to-1 only.

- Father is a retiree

Do contact me at 94374796 if you are keen to engage my mum. I am the liaison person for her cuz she is not IT savvy.
Hi, is your mum still available? I can be contacted at 98348182. Stay in Punggol.

Hi,

- Father is a retiree

Hi, is your mum still available as a nanny? Looking to start in Jan/Feb 2017.

Back