Dr Wong Heng Fok @ Thomson Women's Clinic

Sarah147

Hi,

Anyone with Dr Wong at tampines tmc ? How is he? Is his stitching skills good ?

How much does he charge for his packages? Also how much is his delivery fee? Does he do delivery at other hospital apart from tmc ?

Last edited:

Hi,

Anyone with Dr Wong at tampines tmc ? How is he? Is his stitching skills good ?

How much does he charge for his packages? Also how much is his delivery fee? Does he do delivery at other hospital apart from tmc ?

Hey Sarah! I just delivered my baby boy with Dr Wong! I have a great experience with him and yes his stitching skill is good because I'm able to walk without much discomfort the next day. Poop and pee also ok!

His package starts from week 12 onwards for $600 (excluding GST) and other additional tests. Includes the vitamins for mums though.

Delivery fee for myself is about $1.8k (before medisave deduction). As for whether he deliver at other hospital, you might want to call his clinic and check. I remember he mentioned to me he prefer TMC since he's part of the group.

Cheers!

hi i am also with Dr Wong who delivered my baby boy on 1st Aug via c-sect. i was able to get down from bed on 2nd day to wee :)

I just visited Dr Wong last Friday.

His package is $800 excluding GST from 12 weeks onwards.

On a side note, anyone experienced polyps during pregnancy which can share a bit?

Back