L Central @ bedok centre

serenebai

Hi any comment for Bedok branch Lcentral which i just register my son there last sat . He was k2 this year and he in Liftoff class and seem like enjoying his lesson @ LCentral.
If anyone has a new enrolment for your kid to Bedok Lcentral. Please pm me for the referral so that both of us can enjoy the S$30 discount. Thank you!

Am very pleased cos after attdg bedok lcentral, she took a great interest in readg : )

Hi any comment for Bedok branch Lcentral which i just register my son there last sat . He was k2 this year and he in Liftoff class and seem like enjoying his lesson @ LCentral.
If anyone has a new enrolment for your kid to Bedok Lcentral. Please pm me for the referral so that both of us can enjoy the S$30 discount. Thank you!

I would recommend my kid school (Apollo international preschool). It is very clean. And the teacher are caring and loving. Cirriculum is very interesting. Enrichments included. Fees very reasonable.Low ratio. Provide good/nutritional food. In house nurse for ifc too. Complimentary dine take away for ifc.

Back