am i pregnant?

christin3k

i need some enlightenment.. my hub n i had intercourse on 3rd aug which is the last day of my ovulation period.

and my next menses is on 14th aug. i had tried testing on 8 test kits mixture of different brands since 9th august.

on 9th august it was negative n using clearblue digital it says not pregnant.. im 5days before menses..

on 10th august morning 1st urine.. i used test strip...very faint line appear after 5mins.. n i continue to test 3times at different time of the day n night all shows thin faint line...

today.. 11th aug.. tested again very faint thin line but went to do a blood test this afternoon result turn out negative... i dunno the hcg level reading but was told im not pregnant... then i came hm to test again.. even more obvious thin faint line appear.. im 3days to menses today...

is it possible that i am pregnant but hcg is too low to detect via blood test?

the test strips are recommended by my sister... all 8 tests shows thin faint line positive... and im having very bad cramps n feelin very tired n nauseous...

i feel very down when the blood test result turn out negative...

i dont know if i want to keep testing till menses day or just give up the hope n not think about it anymore?

im trying for no.2.. my no.1 is turning 22months soon... sigh... can someone who have similar experience? anyways im a 30days cycle n its regular...

Clear blue and blood test are accurate enough I guess. Probably menses are just late due to stress. Try harder next month! Gd luck!

my menses is only due on 14th... im actually still 2days away... i tested on clearblue 5days before menses.. n i took my blood test 3days before menses... which is ystd...but till now tat i test on my test kits... all shows faint positive line.... sigh... the waiting game is hard.... disappointment is even worse...

Just relax. Why so you test so early btw. I thought pregnancy test is after menses date?

If not wrong blood test result is more accurate than clearblue. Buddy got positive very excited, went blood test negative. She insisted for ultrasound and confirmed not pregnant then.

ya... i understand tat blood test is definitely more accurate than any test kits ard....becos im feeling alot of preggy symptoms and its not normal for me.. cos i dun get such symptoms before my menses...and i feel preggy... wat im afraid is could i be facing etopic preggy which the hcg level usually way lower n hard to detect...

on the other hand... im thinking i implant real late tat my hch level maybe only at 5 to 10... and not 25 which is the usual preggy detection level... :(

my sis kept asking me to test before menses and got me into testing it everyday now... cos my sis is currently preggy...

she knows i wan no.2 badly.. and now she is preggy with no.2 n her no.1 is just 8months old...

and she had a 1 time jackpot.
n keep psychoing me tat i can be a 1 time jackpot too.. sigh...

cant blame anyone..im just to desperate for a bb again

Relax. Test daily can be taxing on you emotionally. I also waiting for result. Try not to be anxious and pray for a miracle. Jiayou

Relax. Test daily can be taxing on you emotionally. I also waiting for result. Try not to be anxious and pray for a miracle. Jiayou
thanks.im praying hard there will be a miracle but if AF comes i think i wont be too surprise too...hopes baby dust n luck goes to u!

Back