can being often late during child access affect my access with my gal?

brokenhearted

I wonder if someone can tell me if my ex can make an issue if I am always late in fetching and handing my child during my access to her. I am usually, like, 5mins late...

Hi brokenhearted,

yes he can make an issue with it...if he is mean enough he can shorten the visit time or indicate to access within his supervision.

it's good to keep to the schedule timing...given before hand and it's a courtesy to inform before hand you would be late to fetch or sending back late.

after all he gt his own life too and can't be always waiting for you to pick the girl up or drop the girl.

5mins late is actually reasonable as traffics have issues also..but highly depends on the person taking it.

Hi brokenhearted - I totally agree with lasery2k. Its best that you let him know earlier that you are going to fetch or send her back later. He might not like it. It all depends on individuals.

I wonder if someone can tell me if my ex can make an issue if I am always late in fetching and handing my child during my access to her. I am usually, like, 5mins late...

Are both of u holding joint custody? Or is he holding the full custody? IF he is so unreasonable to kick a fuss over 5mins late, there are many other trival issues that he can find fault with.

U see as deemed and if he appear to be unreasonable, apply for full care and control of your own child instead. A mother will always have the right to her own child.

Back