Faint positive result at gp clinic

Karmun

Hi all, recently have been feeling soreness at my breast. Initially thought that menses is coming but the kind of soreness is a little different. As my menses cycle is irregular I tried testing on 4 pregnancy kit and all gotten back faint but obvious positive result. This afternoon I tried on the clear blue digital kit and got back positive stating 2-3 weeks pregnant. Went to gp today and doctor mentioned it's possibly pregnant as the line was very faint. He recommended me t9 go back 1 week later but I've already tested at home on 4 kits all positive even when using urine at different time of the day.

it might be that the hCG level in your urine isn't high enough to get a dark positive line. but don't worry - you can try requesting for a blood test instead of urine (but im sure you're 100% pregnant since clearblue digital test kit has alr stated 2- 3 weeks).

I'm guessing the gp's pregnancy kit is not that sensitive and they didn't wait long enough. I am planning to carry on my own testing over the weekend to see if the line turns darker. ☺

actually need not wait that long. the results on the test kit are best read within 3-5mins. anything longer than that might be a false result due to evaporation lines.

but dont worry babe! i trust clearblue, ALOT. hahahah

I'm guessing the gp's pregnancy kit is not that sensitive and they didn't wait long enough. I am planning to carry on my own testing over the weekend to see if the line turns darker. ☺

I went to gp and took urine test when I was 5 weeks pregnant, the result was inconclusive... As the line is too faint so the gp say he cannot confirm pregnancy. Such a waste of time and money. In the end I went to do blood test at hospital.

I tried testing myself today and the line has turn darker in less than 3 minutes. I guess I won't be going back to the gp, its just too expensive.

Back