Looking for Daytime Babysitter in Punggol/Sengkang for October 2015

Mozart_1

I am looking for a babysittter for my first child for my wife in Punggol or Sengkang. Is there any recommendation? Baby will be born in september but I am also unsure whether october or november will be a better month to start babysitting.

Thank you.

Hi Mozart,

You may want to contact my current babysitter.
She will be available after September as i will send my kid to childcare in Sep.
Im quite happy and satisfied with her as she is quite responsible to make sure my kid doing well all the time.

Her contact is 9327 7231 (Mei Lin)

just curious, how much is the market rate for daytime nanny? my EDD in Nov, now already headache whether to go IFC, babysitter or my in-laws who dun stay near us. I also have a boy 3yo, worry is he and us (hubby & me) wont get to see the newborn on weekdays if let my in-laws look after.

Anyone still look for babysitter at Sengkang? My current babysitter want to look after one more baby.

Experience babysitter available at Hougang Street 91. May contact Alice for detail discussion @ 8345 8662. Posting on behalf of a friend.

sorry celine..she got new baby look after already
Dear Gemson

Thanks for your reply. May I know where is her location and contact (if you don't mind). Just in case in future she is available, I can contact her again. Currently I have to locate by baby at Rivervale.

Hi, I am looking for a day time baby sitter for my 5 mth old. Does anyone has any recommendations. Kindly pm me or send details to [email protected]. I live in Compassvale crescent, sengkang.

Last edited:
I am looking for a babysittter for my first child for my wife in Punggol or Sengkang. Is there any recommendation? Baby will be born in september but I am also unsure whether october or november will be a better month to start babysitting.

Thank you.

Hi Mozart, my babysitter is looking for a baby to look after. PM me if you are interested. She will be available as my gal will be going to childcare in July.

Hi Mozart,

You may want to contact my current babysitter.
She will be available after September as i will send my kid to childcare in Sep.
Im quite happy and satisfied with her as she is quite responsible to make sure my kid doing well all the time.

Her contact is 9327 7231 (Mei Lin)

Hi is your nanny mentioned above is 1 to 1 ? tq.

Hi Mozart, my babysitter is looking for a baby to look after. PM me if you are interested. She will be available as my gal will be going to childcare in July.
Hi Shimmer, I am lookin for baby sitter around sengkang, mind to share with me your nanny contact number please. Tq.

Back