Anyone try yu ren seng( TCM for fertility?

Hi, actually I went to eu yan seng for about 3 months. I ate their medicine and on/off went for acupuncture. After 3 months, I get pregnant now. I just bought 1 month supply from them and I now pregnant, I cannot eat. Therefore I intend to sell.
Anyone interested, please PM me.

Hi, actually I went to eu yan seng for about 3 months. I ate their medicine and on/off went for acupuncture. After 3 months, I get pregnant now. I just bought 1 month supply from them and I now pregnant, I cannot eat. Therefore I intend to sell.
Anyone interested, please PM me.
may i know did you went for doctor checkup before u go for TCM?

No..I didn't but I got 2 miscarriage before I went for TCM. But after TCM, I accidentally get pregnant again and this time round success with he help on TCM.. Now I already in 2nd trimester.

Hi,

I'm under Dr Zhong @ Paragon EYS, my husband & I are taking powder given by her.
2 pkts per day but I get heaty easily so I reduced to 1 pkt per day.
Costs: Approx $10.50 for 2 pkts each day, for each of us.

i go tcm thomson today.. at nuh... price for consultant is 50 dollar.. i sign package for acupuncture is 480 x 6 times..anything can msg me 81838690

Hi,Anyone try yu ren seng TCM before for fertility?

Hi I've tried yu ren seng powder and Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving, and I got pregnant successfully and has a baby girl now.
For me, I think both of the products help nourish the womb and promote ovulation, but I prefer the chicken essence because it tastes good like chicken soup, while the powder taste horrible.....

Hi,Anyone try yu ren seng TCM before for fertility?

Hi, I didn't, but I tried Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving and got pregnant successfully. Most of my mummy friends recommend this brand which is cooperate with tcm to design the chicken essence especially for conceiving.

Hi I've tried yu ren seng powder and Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for conceiving, and I got pregnant successfully and has a baby girl now.
For me, I think both of the products help nourish the womb and promote ovulation, but I prefer the chicken essence because it tastes good like chicken soup, while the powder taste horrible.....
Where can we buy tian yuan xiang chicken essence?

I go for acupuncture twice a month, first time on 12-14 day of my cycle, second time after ovulation to hold egg. Each visit pay 80$(acupuncture + powder). I really like it and always ovulate 2-5 days later after acupuncture, but not preg yet, hubby sperm is very bad, he's taking fertility supplements now.
So can recommend Theresa Koo at Tanjong Pagar. I also went to the famous tcm at marine parade, did not see the difference in the technique. Before ovulation they stimulate the ovaries with acupunct., after ovulation stimulate the uterus to improve blood flow.

So my opinion, firstly try a clinic near work or home, queueing time there is about 1 hour even if you have an appointment.

Back