Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

i will be on thursday i guess
Hi ylgoh how's ur egg retrieval?
Mine got 6'eggs, 4 mature only 2 fertilised and 1 satisfactory quality. Sigh think can only transfer 1 on Mon. How abt u?
Any of u got success with transfering one embryo only?

Do u ladies usually have d3 or d5 transfers?

I wonder if the embryo left is very little and not so good quality do they do d3 transfers? Cos maybe some embryos can last till d5. So better let it try to survive in womb?

Also did any of u had ur transfers cancelled bcos the embryo didn't reach d5?

Mine got 6'eggs, 4 mature only 2 fertilised and 1 satisfactory quality. Sigh think can only transfer 1 on Mon. How abt u?
Hi jue,
I have 11 eggs only got 3 embryo successful. Today got a call from embroyolist 2 under grade 2 and one a bit fremented. Tml will update me again. Did u experience blotedness? I have bad blotedness. Prof ask me to freeze all as might have risk of ohss. Don't worry one embryo may success too just like my previous case. Only one embryo success and transfered.

Hi jue,
I have 11 eggs only got 3 embryo successful. Today got a call from embroyolist 2 under grade 2 and one a bit fremented. Tml will update me again. Did u experience blotedness? I have bad blotedness. Prof ask me to freeze all as might have risk of ohss. Don't worry one embryo may success too just like my previous case. Only one embryo success and transfered.
Hi ylgoh, yah got some bloatedness but not that bad. Tmr the embryologist will call? I thought they don't work on Sun? When did prof talk to u? After thr retrieval prof din even contact me.

I'm just scared my embryo wont survive till d5. How do u know abt the grade? They only told my hubby it's satisfactory.

The day before ER he suggest to freeze. As my hormone sudden shoot up from 5 thousand to 33 thousand. Also I have many fociles that time so he ask me to freeze.
I ask the embrologist about the grading.
She told me.will update me tml. Lets see how.
Be positive. Ur embryo will success transfer to u. Don't worry.
So u will have one more embroyo left to be frozen.

The day before ER he suggest to freeze. As my hormone sudden shoot up from 5 thousand to 33 thousand. Also I have many fociles that time so he ask me to freeze.
I ask the embrologist about the grading.
She told me.will update me tml. Lets see how.
Be positive. Ur embryo will success transfer to u. Don't worry.
So u will have one more embroyo left to be frozen.
No i only have one embryo now. Hope it survives till mon. Nothing to freeze. Then if it does survive, will be D4 transfer. I called the emergency number and they will update me tmr too.

Hope u can transfer urs too.

No i only have one embryo now. Hope it survives till mon. Nothing to freeze. Then if it does survive, will be D4 transfer. I called the emergency number and they will update me tmr too.

Jue,
I havent get their call today. i think tml they just update me.
Ur embryo will survive and strong. all the best to u.

Jue,
I havent get their call today. i think tml they just update me.
Ur embryo will survive and strong. all the best to u.
Thanks. Wishing u all the best too. Hope ur bloatedness goes down. I read to drink lots of water, eat egg white n dont take froed food.

ah you must be so nervous! all the best and don't worry so much

@ylgoh the nurse said i might have to do it under Dr Lim too. my timeline is tight, so not sure if will make it for ET before prof leaves. are u doing under Dr Lim too?

my Et will be around mid aug. U doing FET?

no mine is fresh. nurse says my timing is very tight. if i don't respond well and need a few more days of stims, prof will be off on leave and someone else has to do my transfer unless i choose to freeze any embryos (if i have)

hello ladies..I am seeing prof tomorrow for my first injection...This is my 2nd cycle with prof..last cycle only 1 embryo which did not implant..Hoping my ovaries respond better this time..Good luck to all of us..:)

hello ladies..I am seeing prof tomorrow for my first injection...This is my 2nd cycle with prof..last cycle only 1 embryo which did not implant..Hoping my ovaries respond better this time..Good luck to all of us..:)
All the best to you Durga :) Did prof give u reasons why it didn't implant?

I also have one embryo. Scared it will not implant too.

all the best durga... do u take any supplement to help?

Jeu, when likely u will know to do implant?
I don't know leh. My ET on Mon and the nurse said most prob 2-3 days after that.

Can I ask what is the purpose of Ovidrel after ET? One jab on that day of ET and another after that. Do you ladies have that jab? Been giving me fake pregnancy symptoms.

Hugs iewezs. take your time to heal and recuperate. Sometimes i wonder why we ladies have to go through such discouragement and disappointment. I hope u'll b successful next round. May I know who is ur doc?

I'm gonna see prof tmr. My egg retrieval shd be next week too. I also dunno how my egg quality will be like. Sigh...so much uncertainty.

How do u ladies find Prof? I dunno whether it's bcos he's too busy but he's really a man of few words. There are some things he doesn't tell me until i ask him eg i was taking aspirin (told him b4 hand) and he didn't tell me when to stop until i asked him. Also he din mention abt not taking tcm until i asked him too. I find him cold at times. Wonder if he's sympathetic if we fail the ivf. I know he has lots of experience that's why i stick with him. Hopefully his success rate is high.

Did Prof Wong explained why no TCM? No TCM at which stage? Before taking norethisterone medicine?

I understand that herbs cannot mix with medication. I believe this is the reason of no TCM during treatment. Beside that usually herbs that use for regulate woman body are mainly "adjusting" our hormone which is a straight no-no :)

I started my second cycle of menses today. Can't remember which day to start Nor-E, was it first or second day?? This would be my third fresh yet I can't remember when need to start. :/

I don't know leh. My ET on Mon and the nurse said most prob 2-3 days after that.

Can I ask what is the purpose of Ovidrel after ET? One jab on that day of ET and another after that. Do you ladies have that jab? Been giving me fake pregnancy symptoms.
That jab is for implantation. You will have to go back & see Prof around D3-4. If your tummy is not bloated you might need that to help boost implantation. Hope this info helps :)

Hi Durga, may lady luck be with you on your #2 cycle.
Btw.. how do u know you have failed other then blood test results? Any symptoms etc?

Looks like I'm much ahead of you.
My OR was on 21st. ET was on 25th.
16 follicles.
10 fertilized.
But prof only allow 1 ET.
However I'm at D7 after ET.
This 2ww is torturing

Hello sisters! I will be returning red eggs to ZSNN @ TPY Shuang Lin Si this coming Sunday, 03/07/2016. You can collect it after 11am. Loads of babies dusts to everyone here. It's not an easy journey but if you persevere on, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good Luck!

16 follicles.
10 fertilized.
This 2ww is torturing
wah u have 10 fertilized. Thats a good number. I have total 11 eggs retrieved only 3 fertilized. At the end only 2 embryo manage to growth and freeze. Now wait for ET on Aug

16 follicles.
10 fertilized.
This 2ww is torturing

did prof say why he only allowed one egg transfer? also, you managed to freeze the rest?

ALL THE BEST! praying for ur lil one to stick :)

wah u have 10 fertilized. Thats a good number. I have total 11 eggs retrieved only 3 fertilized. At the end only 2 embryo manage to growth and freeze. Now wait for ET on Aug
Yeaps, i have 3 VERY GOOD & 4 Satisfactory.
End up i managed to only freeze 4 blasto.
Btw.. whats ur age if u dun mind sharing. Im 26 and I guess that explains the amount of my eggs.

did prof say why he only allowed one egg transfer? also, you managed to freeze the rest?

ALL THE BEST! praying for ur lil one to stick :)
Yes, prof said due to my age.
Im hoping for gd results too.
But for the past 2 days I am not having any cramps which im quite worried

Yeaps, i have 3 VERY GOOD & 4 Satisfactory.
End up i managed to only freeze 4 blasto.
Btw.. whats ur age if u dun mind sharing. Im 26 and I guess that explains the amount of my eggs.
I m 35 now, first fresh was success under one embryo fertilize. Hopefully this FET can have same result as my previous.

Yes, prof said due to my age.
Im hoping for gd results too.
But for the past 2 days I am not having any cramps which im quite worried

so we won't get a say at all if prof says one means one ah?

do you mind sharing why you need to do ivf?

don't get overly worried! not all implantation will cause cramps! watch more funny shows/movies! being in a good mood will help! :)

so we won't get a say at all if prof says one means one ah?

do you mind sharing why you need to do ivf?

don't get overly worried! not all implantation will cause cramps! watch more funny shows/movies! being in a good mood will help! :)
Hi dear, not too sure abt this bcos i heard from another fren. Prof allowed only 1 ET eventhou she's 32. I think its case to case basis.

IVF is my only option because both my tubes are blocked. Was previously with KKH Dr Steven Teo whom went to TMC afterwards. Did keyhole surgery but was told blocked tubes cannot be unblocked. so ya...

Hi dear, not too sure abt this bcos i heard from another fren. Prof allowed only 1 ET eventhou she's 32. I think its case to case basis.

IVF is my only option because both my tubes are blocked. Was previously with KKH Dr Steven Teo whom went to TMC afterwards. Did keyhole surgery but was told blocked tubes cannot be unblocked. so ya...

oh i see, thanks for sharing. hope to hear good news for you very soon :)

Back