IVF/ICSI Support Group

I'm due for my transfer this Friday. On medicated FET - 3rd day of menses took progynova 4 pills a day and also applied the oestrogel for day and night. Lining measured just now at 8.2, so doc gave me the HCG trigger jab today itself.
have to insert crinone from tomorrow night onwards twice a day.
I'm wondering why medicated FET need hcg jab?

hi sisters I need some help. I got my BFP on monday at 9dp5dt. But yesterday evening i started spotting and today it is slightly heavier with tiny blood clots. I called KK and they asked me to come down for beta this morning. they just called me with the results. its at 114 which is a bit low so I got to go back on friday for another beta. But besides oral medication, they're not giving me anything else to help stop the spotting. Should I demand for sth or go somewhere else? I'm so worried...

hi sisters I need some help. I got my BFP on monday at 9dp5dt. But yesterday evening i started spotting and today it is slightly heavier with tiny blood clots. I called KK and they asked me to come down for beta this morning. they just called me with the results. its at 114 which is a bit low so I got to go back on friday for another beta. But besides oral medication, they're not giving me anything else to help stop the spotting. Should I demand for sth or go somewhere else? I'm so worried...
you can request for a jab...

My cycle is over. Bt was negative. Hcg less than 2 which means implantation didnt tk plc at all. If the embroyo is a gd grade n triple lining, there is a chance that it will nt stick also?

My cycle is over. Bt was negative. Hcg less than 2 which means implantation didnt tk plc at all. If the embroyo is a gd grade n triple lining, there is a chance that it will nt stick also?

Sorry to hear that jeslyn. My embryo was a good grade too and with superb lining but also negative. Doc said good embryo doesn't mean perfect chromosomes so it's nothing got to do with us. There will still be a 50% chance of chromosome abnormalities in all embryos. Don't be dishearten! *hugs*

Sorry to hear that jeslyn. My embryo was a good grade too and with superb lining but also negative. Doc said good embryo doesn't mean perfect chromosomes so it's nothing got to do with us. There will still be a 50% chance of chromosome abnormalities in all embryos. Don't be dishearten! *hugs*

Tks for the advise. Kinda mopping ard now but will get back soon.

Just wann move on to next cycle soon. Bt doc review is lik in 2mths time. Nd to wait tat long?

Tks for the advise. Kinda mopping ard now but will get back soon.

Just wann move on to next cycle soon. Bt doc review is lik in 2mths time. Nd to wait tat long?
If your doc is very popular, then might have to q to see him/her. Otherwise, to move on from fresh to FET, it's recommended to wait for 1-2 menses cycle to flush out the hormones meds and to get your body in the right condition again.

Im so sorry to hear that... Take good care now and rest well. Prep your body for the next cycle..

Hi jeslyn, I had 3 cycles of transferring good looking embryos with triple linings but all ended up BFN.. I think the main reason is due to abnormal chromosomes which cannot be detected by embryologist thro naked eyes. Subsequently, I went for another fresh cycle and go thro PGD (outside of Sg) and then 25% of my blastocysts are diagnosed to be abnormal! So even a good looking blastocysts can be abnormal... I transferred in two normal blastocysts and now preg with a singleton. Continue to persevere and your turn will come soon! Jiayou!

Hi jeslyn, I had 3 cycles of transferring good looking embryos with triple linings but all ended up BFN.. I think the main reason is due to abnormal chromosomes which cannot be detected by embryologist thro naked eyes. Subsequently, I went for another fresh cycle and go thro PGD (outside of Sg) and then 25% of my blastocysts are diagnosed to be abnormal! So even a good looking blastocysts can be abnormal... I transferred in two normal blastocysts and now preg with a singleton. Continue to persevere and your turn will come soon! Jiayou!

Hi xiaomyang. Wats pgd?

If your doc is very popular, then might have to q to see him/her. Otherwise, to move on from fresh to FET, it's recommended to wait for 1-2 menses cycle to flush out the hormones meds and to get your body in the right condition again.

Don tink my doc is v popular. I go no frozen ones due to low amh too. So nxt cycle will b fresh as well. Im wonderin in btween can my hub deposit n store his sperms in hosp 1st cz he travels frequently. Or gotta wait for nxt doc review?

Yes I just called them but they keep saying Dr Sadhana only prescribed the oral medication to support lining. Anyway they said to come down and they'll check with her again. Sigh.
Yup, only the doc can give the green light for the jab, else you can go to O&G to have the jab. That jab is quite important...
oral medication as in duphaston?

Sisters...hugs to those who had bfn. I did not update much after that spotting incident I had with positive beta. Well this is how my 2nd FET from 3rd fresh cycle went. I have no more frosties.

9 June Thu - 8dp3dt observed poas positive. Got darker thru the days.
11 June Sat - had abit of brown spots. Got proluton. Hcg 222.
14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138
20 Jun Mon - brown spot. Had proluton. HCG 6370
21 Jun Tue - 2am period like bleed. Went to ane got proluton. Rest at home. Passed out blood clot
22 Jun wed - hcg 2846. Dropped. Out of the game.

Despite having grade 4 embryos triple lining best progesterone support suffering my 3rd miscarriage now. It's just heartbreaking as I don't know of in this life the motherhood blessing will ever come. I have bad adenomyosis and that's the only condition but seems like the biggest hindrance. Am going to consult high risk ob gynea before deciding what to do next.

Does Nuh do pgs or pgd pls. Heard only sgh does.

Im wonderin in btween can my hub deposit n store his sperms in hosp 1st cz he travels frequently. Or gotta wait for nxt doc review?
All instructions have to come from the doc, so you can only wait now. If you want to try earlier (not forgetting the q to do fresh cycle), maybe you want to call and check if you can bring forward your review with doctor? BTW, are you with KKH? Coz heard that the q in other hospitals are fast.

Last edited:

Hugz dear! Have you seen your doc after this whole episode? Any reason given other than the usual explanation? You did with THH or change doc liao? I think good to see a high risk ob gynae to understand why it happens. I have heard of many going to Dr Choolani though. As for PGD, I read somewhere that many hospitals including KKH, do it if you satisfy the criteria.

All instructions have to come from the doc, so you can only wait now. If you want to try earlier (not forgetting the q to do fresh cycle), maybe you want to call and check if you can bring forward your review with doctor? BTW, are you with KKH? Coz heard that the q in other hospitals are fast.

I did ask the nurse who broke the sad news to me, if there is any earlier slots. She said no. Bt the no was not the usual no I received fr kkivf..

I did ask the nurse who broke the sad news to me, if there is any earlier slots. She said no. Bt the no was not the usual no I received fr kkivf..

May i ask who's your doc? The nurse at KKIVF won't know the dr's schedule. Try calling the contact centre and check if there are available slots.

Hugz dear! Have you seen your doc after this whole episode? Any reason given other than the usual explanation? You did with THH or change doc liao? I think good to see a high risk ob gynae to understand why it happens. I have heard of many going to Dr Choolani though. As for PGD, I read somewhere that many hospitals including KKH, do it if you satisfy the criteria.
I am seeing a dr Choolani. Will hear from him this Sat. My doc at kkh is still Dr tan HH. He did his best and I got preggy thrice. Sustaining pregnancy is the challenge.

I am seeing a dr Choolani. Will hear from him this Sat. My doc at kkh is still Dr tan HH. He did his best and I got preggy thrice. Sustaining pregnancy is the challenge.
Yeah, i know Dr THH tried his best. He is my light in the TTC- journey. And indeed sustaining a pregnancy is difficult. I hope Dr Choolani can provide further insight to this, otherwise, it's quite difficult to decide how you want to move on from here. Meanwhile, take heart and rest your mind and body.

Sisters...hugs to those who had bfn. I did not update much after that spotting incident I had with positive beta. Well this is how my 2nd FET from 3rd fresh cycle went. I have no more frosties.

9 June Thu - 8dp3dt observed poas positive. Got darker thru the days.
11 June Sat - had abit of brown spots. Got proluton. Hcg 222.
14 Jun Tue - hcg 1141
18 Jun Sat - Hcg 4138
20 Jun Mon - brown spot. Had proluton. HCG 6370
21 Jun Tue - 2am period like bleed. Went to ane got proluton. Rest at home. Passed out blood clot
22 Jun wed - hcg 2846. Dropped. Out of the game.

Despite having grade 4 embryos triple lining best progesterone support suffering my 3rd miscarriage now. It's just heartbreaking as I don't know of in this life the motherhood blessing will ever come. I have bad adenomyosis and that's the only condition but seems like the biggest hindrance. Am going to consult high risk ob gynea before deciding what to do next.

Hugs to u beb!!!!!!

Can request for injection support i read from forum...

U r absolutely rite...even evrytin else is gd...sometime does not work tooo...no matter what keep persevering beb...i am also trying to find the answers as to why still No when all looks perfect even.cannot turn back.Look forward and keep trying...Heeee...

Jz called central appt. Thy say will get clinic d to chk n revert bk to me if there is any. Hoping for the best...
Another way is u can use the health buddy app to check for available appt slots. Need to know ur singpass to login. Sometimes pple might cancel or change their appt dates. I had an experience where the clinic told me the earliest available appt date, but i could see there were earlier dates available on the app, so i just changed myself on the app.

Another way is u can use the health buddy app to check for available appt slots. Need to know ur singpass to login. Sometimes pple might cancel or change their appt dates. I had an experience where the clinic told me the earliest available appt date, but i could see there were earlier dates available on the app, so i just changed myself on the app.

Yeah I did chked. Bt no earlier slots. So nw counting to see if.clinic can force slot mi in any.

Tks for the encouragement. Now will just rest and go bk to wk as per normal nxt wk. Mayb will try tcm in btween.

Bt nxt cycle cannt tk hl alrdy. I feel paiseh if im gonna tk one mre this yr..

Back