Send FDW to agency or repatriate, due to misbehavior?

Happybump

I need advice.. I have a Indonesia maid for 8 months. She has taken care of my baby well, and her work is overall ok. I thought Im so lucky, til the day my hubby found out she had been talking to guys and says things like love. She lied when we asked but eventually admitted, and said its just for fun (she is married and says she still loves her husband!!). Since she is the sole caretaker of my baby, we decide to let her go. The risk is always there if she got intimate with guys and they may come to my house. The question is, should I repatriate or give her a second chance to find other employer in SG?

Btw, after all this, her attitude when leaving wasnt remorseful either, only says ok and pack things very fast to go!

You can give the feedback to the agency. You would be surprised as to how many other household and parents are "OKAY" with their FDW having relationships in SG. Because, some hold very liberal views that "I should be judged by the quality of my work, not by the yardstick of which is applied to my personality and personal life" ... so, they feel that it is only fair that that is how they treat their FDW. Heck care what they do other than work so long as work is done properly.

Other more sensitive parents and household will say, no, no, that is not our value system, and we cannot tolerate living with an adulterous woman under the same roof. But then you see, being immoral, unethical, etc is now lawfully wrong.

Back