A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Hi Hi

I would like to join the FB group. I am a mother of a 6yr old boy.
happy.gif

email: [email protected].

Many thanks!

Hi,

I am finding childcare nearby jurong west, preferable near to pioneer mrt.

Any mummies send their child to Daystar at Jurong West, Block 653C?
Any feedback to share here?

Any other recommend childcare? please share..thanks alot!!

Hi I'm staying in jurong west st 61. I'm looking for part time cleaner once a week on weekend morning. Abt 4 hours. If you have recommendation pls pm me. Thank you

Hi

Im staying in Jurong west st 93. My girl is now 18 mths, active and cant sit still.

Any feedback on the PCF at Blk 987? I enrolled her for waiting list since last OCT and till now no news

Hi I am staying at Jurong West St 64.

anybody putting their bb at the Sparkletot @ Blk 694?

i already reserve for a slot at the infant care at my office. Was too rush when i made the decision coz i forget abt N1/N2/K1/K2. The waiting list for MFS is still quite long and surprisingly there is still slot at Sparkletot and cheaper compared to the 1 at my office (after corporate rate).

hi. I am staying at Jurong east. very near IMM. SAHM with a helper as don't trust her alone with kids and blessed with 2 wonderful boys age 5 and 16 months. Hope to know more Jurong mummies too. Looking for a pt time at the meantime as sometimes pretty bored when kids go school. HOpe to know mummies like me..:)

Hello

Im a first time mum, currently my LO at 7mth+, thot of enrolling him in playgroup as i heard there will be a waiting list.
Any mummies LO in Little Talent Childcare at Jurong West St 42?

It is important to visit the childcare and get to know the principal, teachers and environment.

I was selected to put my child in Sparkletots under my block, however, I did not took it up because the principal is in mid-twenties and didn't appear experienced when I asked her questions. The teachers looked unsure and a number of them are foreigners.

Also, I didn't have a good experience with a mid-high priced CC in our area as well. It began quite well initially till I need to transfer my child to another CC. The principal feedback to me that my child could have speech problem and also hyperactive issue which I was very concern after. However, when I enrolled him to the new CC and told them about the feedback, the new principal requested to see my child and after observation for two weeks, she called me personally and explained to me that my child is normal, and that it is common that toddlers often have differing strengths and weaknesses and will balance off with other children once they reach Kindergarten. And indeed it is true, my child progresses very quickly in the past 6 mths and probably one of the fastest among his peers.

I am sharing this because I like to highlight that it important to select the childcare carefully as it is a long term place for your child. It is not about the price and cirriculum but really who will be taking care and nurture your child. Nevertheless, it has to balance off with your other commitments. it is tough.

Hi Amanda,
May i know what is the name of new CC that you enrolled you child?

Hi Mummy,
Can anyone share with me the feedback on Whispering Heart CC at Blk 688 located in Jurong ? Intend to send my gal there as it near my parents house.

Anyone or any mummies looking for common room to rent at Jurong West?

Near to Supermarket, coffeeshop, Hawker centre, market and various shops
3 mins to nearest bus stop, 15 mins to Lakeside MRT
Spacious Common Room furnished with aircon, wall fan, single bed, study table, cabinet with free wifi
No cooking except for boiling of water, no food and drinks in room except plain water
Female, Chinese working ladies preferred but can consider Male too
$600 for 1 person
$700 for 2 person

PM me for further details and discussion, thanks

Back