Recommended Catering for Baby Full Month

Njoyingmum

Hi, I have shortlisted 4 caterers as follows:
1) Empire catering
2) Stamford catering
3) J&J catering
4) Orange Clove

Can anyone recommend/share the best of the above? :)

Hi, I have shortlisted 4 caterers as follows:
1) Empire catering
2) Stamford catering
3) J&J catering
4) Orange Clove

Can anyone recommend/share the best of the above? :)
Hihi,

Out of the four i have only heard of the last three and tried their food and services. Stamford is reasonably priced with huge variety of food, but i find their quality average only.

J&J has been a trusted caterer used by my company and so far their services is ok. Sometimes tend to be late.

Orange clove is abit pricey just like purple sage. But it is classier and food dishes are more well presented. Initially i shortlisted orange clove too. But i was told that orange clove belongs to the neo garden group but its a pricier branding.

I personally went for neo garden as it has garnered many good reviews and theres the neo bao bao promotion for sg50 babies. Great deal! U can check it out.

Thanks! Looks like Neo Garden will never go wrong.
Yea give it a try :) initially i was skeptical too cos doesnt sound too 'atas' oops. But at least all my guests were satisfied and well-fed and i am particularly pleased with the food presentation and set-up :) they didnt produce a slipshod work just because we rode on the neo bao bao promotion (at a whopping 50% discount).

I just ordered neo garden for my baby shower too. Everything is fine and good. But the curry chicken is abit tasteless. Other then that is cool with the sg50 discount

I had ordered Orange Clove and Stamford before.

Actually Neo Garden is the parent company of Orange Clove. Neo Garden is more expensive than Orange Clove. I personally think that Orange Clove tastes better than Neo Garden (never ordered Neo Garden before but tried their buffet at friend's celebration)

I personally think that Stamford is very value for money. I ordered the $8++/pax buffet, minimum 45 pax (can't remember it's 8 or 9 course) for my LO's full month celebration. The food is seriously not bad. The table and floral arrangements are very nice too.

Neo Garden's Neo Bao Bao promotion is still way too expensive than Stamford.

Hi Mummies, I recently helped my cousin and friend to order from Rasa Rasa Catering! Their delivery timing sometimes a little out, but the food is nice and portion is good too. If you guys are keen can PM me, i can share the person's contact with you!

Enjoy! : )

Hi, I will go for Orange Clove, their services was good because i tried before. I won't recommend Neo garden, you may put it at your last option :)

Back