Travel: Japan Itinerary

Mayochuu

Hi Ladies,

Want to go to Japan but have difficulties sourcing for good places?I have some Japan Itinerary Planning service here if you are interested:

1) Personal Existing Itinerary - $30
I have travelled to most regions in Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Hokkaido, Fukuoka, Kyushuu) and have with me a very detailed plan including directions to various tourist spot, good food places.

This plan is good if you like to plan schedules yourself. You will like to change my timings and solely use those information in it to expedite on your itinerary planning process.

2) Customised Itinerary (7-10 day trip) - $80
If you have specific places, hotels and things you want to do in Japan, this plan is good for you.

I am able to liaise with Japanese vendors, websites on your behalf and make reservations so it becomes all hassle free for you. Communication plays a great part here, and the planning process will take at least 3 - 5 days.

3) Customised Itinerary (11-21 days trip) - $120
Contents same as above, planning process takes 5 - 7 days.

My itinerary can go from super economical where price starts from $2500 per pax for a 10 days trip to Tokyo (includes flights, accommodation, food and transport) to luxurious comfy trips as per your likings.

PM me if you need more info:
[email protected]

or whatsapp me at 97523229

Back