47 days missed period, negative test

eeda

Hi, i am new here. I need an advise from all of you. My menses is 47 days late however no symptoms of any early pregnancy. I have check to see if i am pregnant last month however it show negative. I also went to the doctor early this month and check but they only check my urine and it is negative also. I am not sure if i am pregnant or not. My menses is always regular every month and never late. This is the first time i experience it. The doctor gave me a medicine which i need to take 3 times a day, only for 5 days to let my menses come back again. He said maybe due to stress that is why it was late however i never take the medicine at all cause i am scared if i am pregnant, it will affect the pregnancy. I want to give another check to see if i am pregnant or not but i afraid the result will turn out negative again.

what sort of doctor did you go to?
is it a gynae?
is the clinic label as Women's Clinic?
go to a gynae and get a 2nd opinion. maybe the doctor will help you do a blood test.
if in the end the gynae still gives you a medicine then take it because gynae takes care of women's health you see.

oh, i went to a family doctor. okay, then i will go check at the women's clinic. thank you for the advice :)

Hi, i am new here. I need an advise from all of you. My menses is 47 days late however no symptoms of any early pregnancy. I have check to see if i am pregnant last month however it show negative. I also went to the doctor early this month and check but they only check my urine and it is negative also. I am not sure if i am pregnant or not. My menses is always regular every month and never late. This is the first time i experience it. The doctor gave me a medicine which i need to take 3 times a day, only for 5 days to let my menses come back again. He said maybe due to stress that is why it was late however i never take the medicine at all cause i am scared if i am pregnant, it will affect the pregnancy. I want to give another check to see if i am pregnant or not but i afraid the result will turn out negative again.

Unfortunately it's possible to skip a period. I have my period regularly but there was one time when I missed it. I did HPT and all showed negative. Then I went to do BT at the GP and still negative. Apparently, my period just skipped one month and it reappeared the next.

Totally understand what you're going through. Its like its either a yes or a no. Last year i was late for 3 months, found out i had an early miscarriage, eventhough i checked on hpt but all was negative. On January this year, i was late for 27 days, i had faint line on both tests on the days i was late.

Yes, my dear best is to go and see a gynae. I am always regular too, and I understand the worry. Been there and i wish nothing but in hopes you get answers.

oh, i went to a family doctor. okay, then i will go check at the women's clinic. thank you for the advice :)

Hi @eeda, any good news from you? I also facing the similar issue as U.. Today is cd43 but my mens did not come..Mine is always the regular and on the spot one (26 to 28 cycles) And this is the 1st time my cycle is like this...

Back