Oscar scan result

celine983

Hi All mummy here,

Just got my result for Oscar scan my gynae suggest me to go for amnio or harmony test as my rating was 1:38 consider high risk.

Can anyone share with me their experience by having this result I really hope that my baby are in good and I wasn't able sleep at all after hear the result by oscar scan. Very upset.

Hi All mummy here,

Just got my result for Oscar scan my gynae suggest me to go for amnio or harmony test as my rating was 1:38 consider high risk.

Can anyone share with me their experience by having this result I really hope that my baby are in good and I wasn't able sleep at all after hear the result by oscar scan. Very upset.

I got the bad Oscar scan in my last pregnancy, suggest you can do a detail scan with SSR International (Dr Ananda).
Bear in mind you have to wait for amnio for the weeks come...and you know every minutes that past is damn suffering!

Amnio test have risk of miscarriage while Harmony more safe. Harmony can be done earliest as well.
If the result are due to blood test, it might give you fake positive...

Hope above can well, and all the best!

I got the bad Oscar scan in my last pregnancy, suggest you can do a detail scan with SSR International (Dr Ananda).
Bear in mind you have to wait for amnio for the weeks come...and you know every minutes that past is damn suffering!

Amnio test have risk of miscarriage while Harmony more safe. Harmony can be done earliest as well.
If the result are due to blood test, it might give you fake positive...

Hope above can well, and all the best!

Thanks bangryun, but do you know the rating of 1:38 equal to how many % I'll linked to DS? I'm not very sure how they calculate?

Thanks bangryun, but do you know the rating of 1:38 equal to how many % I'll linked to DS? I'm not very sure how they calculate?

Mmm...I have not sure how they count...is it 2.6%?
I forgot my result but my past pregnancy result definitely worse than you....I try to forget it too...

Just follow others thread and get know you already go for harmony....not to worry, everything will be fine...
I will bless for you!!!

I also forgot my result for both pregnancies but its considered high risk too. For #1, which was 3yrs ago, I did d Amnio test cos tats d only option I hav. For #2, which I'm due soon next mth, d risk is slightly lower but I chose Harmony test, though its much more ex but ther is no risk of miscarriage & cos I'm 35yrs old now so I also worry abt it. For harmony they only drew 2 tubes of blood & courier on same day to US for testing. This test also allow you to knw d gender of baby.

forgot to mention.. for #1, when d nurse called me to say gynae wans to talk to us, I asked wats d result. End up I cry in my office toilet then took urgent leave to quickly go to see gynae on d same day.

Hey don't be so upset about it, baby can feel it!
Recommend you go for Harmony if you are really worried about because it is less invasive and more accurate than Oscar. A lot of mummies get a negative for Harmony after getting positive for Oscar. But it's very important that you purchase a prenatal plan right now so that it covers your pregnancy.

Hey don't be so upset about it, baby can feel it!
Recommend you go for Harmony if you are really worried about because it is less invasive and more accurate than Oscar. A lot of mummies get a negative for Harmony after getting positive for Oscar. But it's very important that you purchase a prenatal plan right now so that it covers your pregnancy.

Hi Ariel what is prenatal plan? Anyway thanks for you and we had did the harmony test and the result was good. Thanks for everyone here.

Hi Ariel what is prenatal plan? Anyway thanks for you and we had did the harmony test and the result was good. Thanks for everyone here.

You're welcome!! Happens a lot of the time. Main idea of prenatal plan is that covers the pregnancy complications and congenital illnesses of baby. Very useful and plus guarantees baby confirm get a life plan. Simple things like hep b or premature means that baby is out of the market for a few years or maybe may never be able to get life coverage.

Back