IUI or IVF - Jaded but Continue to Hope

Ferzie

Hi Lovely Ladies, my first time here.

I am hoping that any of you can help me out on this and share their own experience. I took chlomid on day 2 of AF and administered the HCG injection shots on 13 Dec. I had my IUI on 14 Dec 2015. 12 days post IUI peed on the stick, was BFN (could not resist testing) 15 days post IUI (yesterday) 29 Dec' 2015 also BFN o_O, cried like a mad woman. This is #2 attempt at IUI and the failure still hurts..

THE FRUSTRATING thing is that, the witch AF is still not here!
I am so lost. You gave me a BFN, then let the witch visit me so I can move on right.

What i want to know is, why did I feel soreness over the boobs & nips (sorry TMI) and then, i felt like AF was coming on 13 and 14 days post IUI but it never come. Anyone had the same experience?

I am doing my IUI at SGH with Dr Yu. Anyone had done with her before? Although I am private patient, i have never had her during the IUI procedure, but I guess it doesn't matter, does it?

Please share and help me:oops:

Hi Lovely Ladies, my first time here.

I am hoping that any of you can help me out on this and share their own experience. I took chlomid on day 2 of AF and administered the HCG injection shots on 13 Dec. I had my IUI on 14 Dec 2015. 12 days post IUI peed on the stick, was BFN (could not resist testing) 15 days post IUI (yesterday) 29 Dec' 2015 also BFN o_O, cried like a mad woman. This is #2 attempt at IUI and the failure still hurts..

THE FRUSTRATING thing is that, the witch AF is still not here!
I am so lost. You gave me a BFN, then let the witch visit me so I can move on right.

What i want to know is, why did I feel soreness over the boobs & nips (sorry TMI) and then, i felt like AF was coming on 13 and 14 days post IUI but it never come. Anyone had the same experience?

I am doing my IUI at SGH with Dr Yu. Anyone had done with her before? Although I am private patient, i have never had her during the IUI procedure, but I guess it doesn't matter, does it?

Please share and help me:oops:

Hi ferzie, cheer up! We all went through same as u. Are you on any medication now? Previously when i was doing iui, i was on medication post-iui and my menses did not come till i stop the med.

Back