Dr Pamela Tan

Hi... Please share ur experience with Dr Pamela Tan as I've been transferred to her suddenly and I'm a FTM in my 3rd trimester. Thanks!

Hi! My current gynae is Dr Pamela Tan, which was assigned to me when I cold-called KKH for a gynae through the Private Suite. At that time, not much options were left as I was at Week 24 and most gynaes are already full with patients or they tend not to accept patients at such late stage. We decided on KKH as we felt more assured of its medical support facilities in case of any emergency during delivery.

I visited Dr Pamela Tan for the first time few weeks ago. She is friendly and patient, but experience wise I can't be sure as she is at Associate Consultant level.

Hi! My current gynae is Dr Pamela Tan, which was assigned to me when I cold-called KKH for a gynae through the Private Suite. At that time, not much options were left as I was at Week 24 and most gynaes are already full with patients or they tend not to accept patients at such late stage. We decided on KKH as we felt more assured of its medical support facilities in case of any emergency during delivery.

I visited Dr Pamela Tan for the first time few weeks ago. She is friendly and patient, but experience wise I can't be sure as she is at Associate Consultant level.
Thanks for replying.

Back