Want to be blessed

Congrats to all mummy -to-be. I love babies a lot but have been ttc over a year still no good news. May I ask who had those 好运棉, care to bless me? I am willing to pay for the postage fee.

That means the pack of pads that u used leftover then the following month u realized you are pregnant. Can bless me one? This is actually a good luck pass down by pregnant lady

Congrats to all mummy -to-be. I love babies a lot but have been ttc over a year still no good news. May I ask who had those 好运棉, care to bless me? I am willing to pay for the postage fee.

Have u try seeing a gynae and done a thorough body check up with your husband? My colleague and my cousin has their boys through IVF. Plus, there is subsidies for it too. I think that will be more effective than any myth.

Actually, just by fate. The more you wish to had baby, then you won't get it. When you relax, be natural and try, probably someday you will get good news. Me and my hubby also try for a few years before i get pregnant. I almost going to give up, coz i feel if by fate i won't be pregnant again, i also have to accept it.

Don't think so much, just try your best. All the best and good luck!!! :)

i do have some, if you want you can PM me your address.

have you tried looking at the TTC thread for ideas? i do consultation for ttc through nutrition and preparing the bodies to be more fertile, pm you :)

Back