Actual Bill Size for TMC delivery, Natural w/o epidural

AlexySim

Hi all, would like to find out the actual bill size for natural delivery at TMC without epidural. We did all own calculations but the figure just doesn't add up. Hope to find some help here! Thanks in advance!

i delivered in Jan 2015 at TMC single room, natural without epidural, spent around $4500 (before medisave deduction)

yup.. inclusive. Medisave deduction is $1650. End up i pay around $2800+ cash. Btw i stayed only 1 night in the hospital. My hubby also stayed with me for that night. Companion fee is $95 (include meal). $70+ (without meal)

Hi sorry to ride on the post. I'm doing some research as well for total bill for natural without epi for tmc.

Hi Clishan, u mentioned that your total bill was 2800+ after medisave deduction. Did u n hubby had to pay for the hospital deposit before admission? If you did, may I know how much? Thank you in advanced!

Hi sorry to ride on the post. I'm doing some research as well for total bill for natural without epi for tmc.

Hi Clishan, u mentioned that your total bill was 2800+ after medisave deduction. Did u n hubby had to pay for the hospital deposit before admission? If you did, may I know how much? Thank you in advanced!
for me my deposit was 2500 iirc

yup.. inclusive. Medisave deduction is $1650. End up i pay around $2800+ cash. Btw i stayed only 1 night in the hospital. My hubby also stayed with me for that night. Companion fee is $95 (include meal). $70+ (without meal)
Hi which gynae did you go for?

Back