Electric Steam Sterilizer

Hi Mummies,

I would like to recommend you to try out Avent 3-in-1 electric steam sterilizer.

Why?

It is the easiest way to sterilize effectively. With its adjustable size, this electric steam sterilizer takes up the least amount of kitchen space yet perfectly fits the items you want to sterilize whether it's a few small items or a full load.
It kills 99.9% of harmful germs, Sterilizers in 6 mins. With the open design, it can easily keep the heating plate clean, allowing you to sterilize with clean steam every time.

Having much mention, I can conclude that you may consider Avent 3-in-1 electric steam sterilizer as one of your option. The price is around $159. However, different store will have their pricing therefore, my pricing stated to you might not be the best price or net price. You may check it online for the best price or head down to any store of your mine to check out the pricing before you make your purchase. Till then :)

Coincidentally I just bought avent 3-in-1 steriliser fr metro Centrepoint. Discounted price $89 yet I get to enjoy another $30 off!!!!

Only $59
Free baby pillow n bolster.

Additional $30 off valid till 1 nov

Back