Any mummies used BABY PLUS during yr pregnancy?

Hi everyone,
I'm also using bb plus, at week 35 now. I use it twice a day and yah, feel very embarassed when pple stare at me like i have a ticking time bomb on me! haahah! Hope the machine will hv positive effects on my bb. But i must say my little boy is very active in my tummy even now!

Hi,

I wonder if it is too late to use it when I am in my 30th mth???
Btw anyone willing to rent / sell theirs?

Can pm me? Thanks...

Hi,

I can rent my babyplus. I used it for my boy and he was delivered in March 07. Email me at [email protected] if interested
happy.gif

Just noticed this thread. My son is also a Babyplus baby and he was overdue by a few days. It was almost like he was too comfortable inside to come out. He was also very alert as a baby and didn't like to sleep. He hit his milestones about 2-3 months before he was supposed to. i'm not sure if it actually helped though.

hi,

is it that we have to use the babyplus at the same time daily?if we dun use at the same time,we would not be able to achieve the "effect"?

<font color="aa00aa">goodbabyb:
not sure abt using it at the same time of the day for effect.. cant remember already.

but it is easier to do it at a specific time for me. like i will do it at 9 pm when its my tv time.. then at 10pm, show over, PLUS also done! hee

kind of like a routine. so dint have to remember to do it.</font>

hi
Just wondering if this thread still alive..anyone has anything more to share abt the system?
I would like to purchase but not so soon as I'm still in my 8th weeks..meanwhile dont mind to purchase a 2nd hand piece provided all still intact and in good condition..anyone selling?

Pre-loved BabyPlus Prenatal Education System
See URL for pic: http://picasaweb.google.com/Tofu.Shoppe/BabyItemSaleApril09?feat=directlink#

Benefits of BabyPlus®
BabyPlus® parents report babies at birth and infancy:
More readily nurse
Display an increased ability to self-soothe
Are more interactive &amp; responsive
Are more relaxed &amp; alert at birth
And later in life demonstrate:
Earlier developmental milestones
Enhanced intellectual abilities
Longer attention spans
Improved school readiness
Greater creativity &amp; independence
BabyPlus® babies are born to learn®!
See http://www.babyplus.com/

Collection at my block which is very near Queenstown MRT (please do not ask to meet at the MRT, it's not convenient for me as I have 2 kids to look after)

Hi all,

I am selling a first hand Baby plus at S$250 as i have bought one online and have also received one as a gift. It is brand new. Cash and Carry collection can be made at Tampines MRT.

Interested parties, pls text me at 98737131. Thanks.

I used babyplus when preggy and on my edd, there is still no signs, and my gynae advised me to be induced. Not too sure about whether it's attributable to babyplus cos this is also my first bb..but my DS came out alert and eyes open. He was also responsive and relatively easy to take care of. I tried showing him story books and reading to him when he was turning 3 months, and he can actually look at it and concentrate for around 20 mins. Would not hesitate to use babyplus again if preggy again.

Btw, it's not only babyplus..I've been listening to some classical music cds during the last 3 months of pregnancy. When my son was born, i played the same classical music cd to him when he's cranky, and surprisingly, it really soothes him! Really shows that bb can hear what we are hearing when still in our tummy! @_@!

Hi All.

I have a preloved Babyplus for sale at $210 (neg).

In Excellent condition. Got it as gift just this August. Unfilled warranty. Lightly used for less than 2 mths.

Please email to mailto:[email protected] if you are interested.

Hi all,

I have a preloved Baby Plus for sale. Bought in early June'10 and used for 2 mths.

Selling at $180. Contact me at 96781632 if interested. Thanks.

Hi, I have a set of preloved Babyplus. Bought in June 2010 and still under warranty until June 2011. Comes with box, pouch and manual. To let go at $200. Interested pls SMS 97492202.

Hi,

I'm interested to buy 2nd-hand babyplus prenatal system. Please sms me 91883991, if anyone keen to sell it.

Thank you,

Hi there I have a baby plus for sale. Excellent condition with original box n pouch just recently gently washed and still very new n white. Bought from us in sept 2011. Son is now 3 weeks old. Willing to let go at 170. Staying at Bishan. SMS Melanie at 90041722. Thanks

My son nurses very well n is very calm n responsive. He suckled for 1 hour immediately aft birth which is very diff from first son who is not a baby plus baby

Hi, I have a pre- love babyplus. Not for fuzzy buyers. Willing to let go at very good price. Interested please SMS me at 98570747

Hi,

I have an almost 3 years old preloved babyplus set to let go. Comes with box and instruction. Unit still in very good working condition, however, pouch has visible signs of wear. Not for fussy buyers.

Letting go at only $65(firm). Meetup location in bukit panjang/cck/town. Interested parties, can sms/whatsapp me for pic at 9272 5948.

Tks.

Hi,

I am letting go of my preloved baby plus system at $130. Pm me If interested. Collection is at cck interchange, thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a babyplus. Please sms me at 92719228 with your selling price. Thanks.

Hi I am looking to sell my Baby Plus, used for 2 months and looks brand new. Comes with box and waist pouch. Letting go at $230. Pls contact me at 9221 6024 if keen. Thank you

Hi, I have a pre loved baby plus to let go as I gave birth last month. Interested, SMS or what's app me at 98340991. Melissa.

@ BB (bebbie) Hi I would like to buy Baby plus, however there isn't any contact no.. pls msg me at 96870409..

Anyone selling babyplus, pls msg me too at 96870409.. Thk you..

Used it for my no.1 & 2. Feel that no.1 is alert and can concentrate better since baby & now she is an avid reader. No.2 is barely two months so no comments. Not sure if it has anything to do with baby plus though. Just my two cents worth :)

Back