WTA: trouble ttc after #1. Infertility treatment KKH

Any mummie has problem ttc after having #1?

Any mummies has been to kkh to check if there is any problem trying to concieve naturally? If Yes.. what kind of test or treatment did u went through.?

You need to go polyclinic to get a referral letter first. That would entitle you for subsidized rate. If you go KKH directly, you will be charged as private rate. Dr would ask you some questions, do blood test to check if you ovulate, sperm test for hubby, HCG test to check fallopian tubes not blocked, ultrasound to check your womb, etc.

If husband don't want to go, you can bring home the container and bring the sperm sample back to hospital.

Hi all, I m new here. I had just did my pre pregnancy check with hubby this yr Aug. M thinking should I get a fallopian tube check too? Thou my hubby said is not necessary. But we been trying since Apr 2015. M so confuse now.

Please give some advice.. thanks.,

Hi all, I m new here. I had just did my pre pregnancy check with hubby this yr Aug. M thinking should I get a fallopian tube check too? Thou my hubby said is not necessary. But we been trying since Apr 2015. M so confuse now.

Please give some advice.. thanks.,

Hi, what pre-preg check did you do and at where? How old are you and yr hubby?

I have checked out the price to check fallopian tubes and is quite ex le.. like at least 500plus...

Last edited:
I have checked out the price to check fallopian tubes and is quite ex le.. like at least 500plus...
Hi Stephypo:If you are under sub rates in kkh..its SGD 222. N can use medisave to offset all of it if u have nt used up ur current yr quota. I did mine in Jun15 with kkh

Hi Stephypo:If you are under sub rates in kkh..its SGD 222. N can use medisave to offset all of it if u have nt used up ur current yr quota. I did mine in Jun15 with kkh
Hi Sharon, 222 is just the test or include consultation also? And what you mean by sub rates?

If you want to check if there is anything wrong with you and hubby, then you can go to polyclinic to get a referral letter for kkh. The dr will sort of interview you and let you go thru some tests to know whats wrong. But first of all, are you able to track/calculate your ovulation period?

Hi Sharon, 222 is just the test or include consultation also? And what you mean by sub rates?
Hi Stephyho. 222bucks is just the procedure alone. Sub rate is subsidized rate. I went to poly to get referral letter to check in kkh cuz we r not able to conceive for 3yrs. This HSG is sort of the final step b4 kkh starts actual fertility treatment for me. Surprisingly, we conceived after this procedure. I read articles that fertility rate will be boost after this procedure but it all depends on individual too..

checked nothing wrong with my hubby and mi. just tt cause my last check up is just on the womb. so i tot of further the test lo..

Hi Sharon, congrats to you.

checked nothing wrong with my hubby and mi. just tt cause my last check up is just on the womb. so i tot of further the test lo..

Hi Sharon, congrats to you.

Hi Stephyho, thank u:)

usually doc will ask how long you've been trying. <35 if try more than a yr they will start running tests on u..good luck to u!!hope u will be bless soon:)

Back