Advice on domestic helper!

SELR

Hi Ladies, I have a 15 month old son & hired an Indo helper to look after him since he was born. After completing 1 year of service with me, she requested for hp usage. I keep her phone during the day & hand it to her at night after baby sleeps. She also started having off day once a month. Recently I found out that she has another hp which she has been hiding from me. I found out one day when she went to the market & I heard something vibrating in her bag. I was shocked when I saw that she had this bangla bf calling her & sending her sms on WhatsApp. Exchanging messages like I love you & I miss you etc. I even saw some pics they exchanged of them kissing & hugging during her off day. I even saw that while bringing my son to my mum's place she met him at the interchange and he took a pic of her holding my son. She was wearing some fancy accessory & sunglasses and posing. My neighbour also once mentioned to me that she saw my maid outside my flat at the lift area talking to this bangla while my baby is asleep at home. I have installed cameras at home. I was very annoyed and upset when I saw that this was happening, esp after seeing such pics! My agent tells me I should send her back home without giving her prior notice. However the only problem is that she can look after my son very well & treats him good. She has the patience to care for him as he is rather playful and active. She also tells me from time to time that she treats him like her own son. What should I do? Any advice will be highly appreciated!

Back