(Advice- How to lose weight and fats after birth )

Adeline 28,

Agree to you totally!

If each pregnancy put on 10kg and not lose before the next pregnancy, our body fats get harder and more stubborn. It will not be so easy to lose weight by then.

Actually lose fats after each pregnancy is also preparing a healthier maternal body for the next pregnancy to deliver healthy bb.

Lets use TRA to help more mummies regain their health and beauty!

I have been helping countless mummies to slim down and it is really a happy and joyful experience. Anyone interested can contact me at 82281378 to understand more.

Wish all mummies a happy new year and stay pretty!

Hi ladies, just wanna share my 2 cents worth.
I feel some are trying to promote certain prog.
Well, u have to judge yourself. Ultimately, what works for others may not work for u or me. The facts of the success may not have been fully shared here.
Slimming goes back to 2 basic principle - eat less n exercise more. There is no short cut.

Agree with ivy. I think best solution right now for us is to stay fit and healthy by the correct method. I saw from another thread that Amore is having promotions for mummies. is there any members who can share their advices here? or should i just go and run at the void deck??

I'm a mother of two kids. My weight and inches increased after pregnancy. I had tried many other products and methods to reduce my weight and inches. But it did not work and make me feel hungry. I felt very upset and wanted to give up.

Until Nov'2011, I saw my friend's big transformation, so I decided to give it a try on unicity world class products. So in Dec'2011, I started the Clearstart 30 days and I saw my tummy getting flat in this cleasing period. When I'm getting into 25th day do Bios Life Slim. I saw the reduction in weight and inches. I feel very happy to see the results from time to time and it makes me feel fresh, energetic all the time in order for me to take care of my kids.

Bios Life Slim has brought back my confidence. Not only that, it gives me healthy, beauty and slim. I'm just loving it.

Inspired and wish to get started too. Email me at [email protected] for more details.

I think you should follow these tips to get effective and fast results.

1. Avoid to eat high fated food and also other junk food.
2. Drink more water.
3. Take green tea after your each meal.
4. Do more exercise. Cardio or aerobics are good for this purpose.

hello mommies, me too unable to lose any weight after my first baby. BMI is way high :( super demoralised.
my fren is trying to sell me the idea of trying TR90 from nuskin. Anyone has positive results with that? I am stull procrastinating. hahah
meanwhile i am trying to eat less and do more walking.

Hi mummies,

TR90 has fantastic result on body shaping, it has improve the skin complexion & firmness after 90 days, however, the shaping does not equate to the kg loss, it's resetting the traditional mindset that when we slim down, we must lose weight.

It's worth taking TR90, especially right after your birth, still within the golden time to firm up flabby tummy & shape our body.

Hi mummies,

I am a user of TR90 so i like to share my personal experience. Initially , i tot of asking my wife to start TR90 on herself after giving birth on yr 2013. However after measuring both me n wife, end up is i needed the TR90 program.
My visceral fats was 8 and was on the edge of hitting high risk and to make it worse, i was at the age of early 30s yet my body age is at early 40. My wife was shocked so end up i went thru the TR90 program

My visceral fats drop frm 8 to 6 weight drop frm 81kg to 76kg. Most impt is body age back to same age as my actual age.

It really a amazing exp for me and most impt is nt just losing my weight number. It targeted on my visceral fat also where other slimming prog may nt do it. And through out the prog i nvn exp any special like running toilet to urine out my body water example.

For more u can PM me. I can share with u my photos and share more on the TR90 programme.

Back