Single Mum 2014

ktmelanie

Have been a single(unwed) mum ever since starting of 2014. As i do not get any support from families, having been hitting walls for quite a while but manage to find some help from friends. any other having e same problem like me?? pls share with mi ur exp, most appreciate

Stay strong and be brave. Its not easy and you may be down easily. But have to keep thinking for the child sake. I was once an unwed mother and mother herself go through depression cause her marriage also have problem. My dad womanize. That time i just have to keep working for the child and yet be father and mother role. Friends around do help by listening ear but they cant help much either. Everything will still depend on you. :)

I do join single mum group and there is one which is by ntuc. They organise outing for the single mum with their kids. I really enjoy. Maybe i try find the contact and send to you. I know a few friends there and still in contact.

We care for U Project

Attachments

• 1423647952821.jpg
    1423647952821.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 167
Hope it helps. Do drop them email. I went to their several outings and my son and i really enjoyed ourselves. They brought us to malaysia for excursion and food was provided. Everything were very well organized. Most of the friends who re married after that missed the outings but i think we cant join now.

Attachments

• 1423648075902.jpg
    1423648075902.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 197
Be strong and you will walk out of this journey.
I'm a stay home mom myself and earning my own income.
Call me at 96840424 and let's discuss how I can help u.

It is not easy to be a single mum especially when there is nobody supporting you. Additionally, you have to be both a mum and dad to your kid, that must be very physically and mentally drained. Stay strong always and your kid need you. Anything can just post it here and i'm sure that everyone out there or mummies here will lend you a helping hand :)

Back