Nasal Aspirators for 1-2 year old toddler

Phyllis76

Hi Mummies, my girl is a frequent patient to flu. I have tried using the bulb sucker and the Pigeon Nose Cleaner with suction tube, both my girl will cry and cry when I place it in her nose. she is very sensitive and does like the suction feeling. Each time she has running nose / flu, her nose is like a open water tap. I have to bring her see doctor to ask doctor to help to suck her mucus out. I have goggle for some time and came across 2 model which seems to be quite popular in the market: (1) NoseFrida, & (2) Graco Nasal Battery operated aspirator.

Many reviews said that NoseFrida is great, but from the functionality, it works the same way as Pigeon Nose Cleaner with suction tube. When my husband uses the pigeon nose cleaner, he has to suck in deeply in order to suck out my girl's suction. sometimes I also tried to suck and ended up got chock because we inhale a lot of air into our lungs. Hence, I am wonder if the Nosefrida is the same or it is much easier to suck as compare to Pigeon Nose Cleaner.

Anyone uses Graco Nasal battery operated aspirator or any other similar design brand before. Any views and experience when using this. I am quite interested in this product, mainly because it generates continuous suction (quite similar as those used by PD).

Hope to hear from mummies for your views and comments.

Hi Mummies, my girl is a frequent patient to flu. I have tried using the bulb sucker and the Pigeon Nose Cleaner with suction tube, both my girl will cry and cry when I place it in her nose. she is very sensitive and does like the suction feeling. Each time she has running nose / flu, her nose is like a open water tap. I have to bring her see doctor to ask doctor to help to suck her mucus out. I have goggle for some time and came across 2 model which seems to be quite popular in the market: (1) NoseFrida, & (2) Graco Nasal Battery operated aspirator.

Many reviews said that NoseFrida is great, but from the functionality, it works the same way as Pigeon Nose Cleaner with suction tube. When my husband uses the pigeon nose cleaner, he has to suck in deeply in order to suck out my girl's suction. sometimes I also tried to suck and ended up got chock because we inhale a lot of air into our lungs. Hence, I am wonder if the Nosefrida is the same or it is much easier to suck as compare to Pigeon Nose Cleaner.

Anyone uses Graco Nasal battery operated aspirator or any other similar design brand before. Any views and experience when using this. I am quite interested in this product, mainly because it generates continuous suction (quite similar as those used by PD).

Hope to hear from mummies for your views and comments.

im using babycomfynose nasal aspirator.. purchased from pupsik studio. works v well for my 9 month old who has a phobia of bulb syringe.

hi mawby84, do you have to suck in very deeply? I have the pigeon nose cleaner with the suction tube, that also works the same way as yours, but we have to suck very hard to see some mucus. sometimes we suck until we got chock ourselves..

hi mawby84, do you have to suck in very deeply? I have the pigeon nose cleaner with the suction tube, that also works the same way as yours, but we have to suck very hard to see some mucus. sometimes we suck until we got chock ourselves..

nope not at all, I thought it was quite easy to suck. didn't have to use too much energy. and Its maybe like 2 short sucks per nostril.

Back