Any review on Baby Bellies Javanese Massage & Spa

blisslive

Hi

Anyone has engaged the service of baby bellies Javanese post natal massage service?
Can you share your experience here. Thank you.

I paid $100 deposit for their post natal massage but my EDD is in August. I tried their pre natal massage once at square 2 it was alright. Will update again on their post natal massage.

I paid $100 deposit for their post natal massage but my EDD is in August. I tried their pre natal massage once at square 2 it was alright. Will update again on their post natal massage.

Novena sq2? How much was their prenatal and can start massage during week what?

$60 per 1hour session. Can start pre natal massage any time after 1st trimester. But I only went once in my 3rd trimester when my legs were pretty swollen lol...just to try out their skill before paying the deposit for post natal massage

hi, any mummies tried them? their website very messy...but I saw their booth at baby expo, still thinking want to try or not. any review?

I have completed a 5 days basic package. The massage is quite relaxing although a little painful on the breast (due to lumpy breast) and tummy part (due to csect). I sleep better after the post natal massage =) Overall the result is good cause my tummy muscle did tightened up without exercising and my breasts are less likely to engorge so I am happy!

P.S. my therapist is Mdm Hamida

I have used them for my 1st & 2nd babies. Their massage is not bad and not painful. Can sleep while she is doing the massage as its very relaxing.

I have signed up for the 10 sessions post natal massage at the Expo fair in Jul and paid a S$100 deposit and the bal $500 on the 2nd day of my massage. There is a deposit of S$ 20.00 for the wrap and its refundable once you return the wrap to them. There will also be a transport charge by them.

Hi who is your therapist? Any good one to recommend? I am going for the trial at United Square next month.

I have used them for my 1st & 2nd babies. Their massage is not bad and not painful. Can sleep while she is doing the massage as its very relaxing.

I have signed up for the 10 sessions post natal massage at the Expo fair in Jul and paid a S$100 deposit and the bal $500 on the 2nd day of my massage. There is a deposit of S$ 20.00 for the wrap and its refundable once you return the wrap to them. There will also be a transport charge by them.
Hi there, can i just check that the transport issit pay everytime they go to your place? And is separate from the package? Thinking of engaging them...

Hi there, can i just check that the transport issit pay everytime they go to your place? And is separate from the package? Thinking of engaging them...
The transport is a one time charge. They will calculate for your when you are signing up for the package.

I just went for their prenatal trial massage at 32 weeks. I felt more relax n whole body not so stiff. The prenatal trial I bought at baby fair was worth it ($39.90 for 60 mins)

Back