Recommendations for breast feeding pumps

Pink Cupcake

Hi,
I'm a new mum and would like to have recommendations on breast feeding pumps. Any recommendations would be appreciated.. :)

Hi,
I'm a new mum and would like to have recommendations on breast feeding pumps. Any recommendations would be appreciated.. :)

Spectra S1.. It's a Korean brand... Now very popular.. Many mummies say it's better then Medela pumps..

Now au website got sale.. Ship to direct doorstep covert is about sgd$300.. Can take a look.. Sale until tml..

There are S1 and M1, S1 is more for at home use cuz more bulky and heavy.. M1 is more for office use...

thanks so much for the recommendation. have you seen it in baby fairs?

Spectra S1.. It's a Korean brand... Now very popular.. Many mummies say it's better then Medela pumps..

Now au website got sale.. Ship to direct doorstep covert is about sgd$300.. Can take a look.. Sale until tml..

There are S1 and M1, S1 is more for at home use cuz more bulky and heavy.. M1 is more for office use...

Hi pooopi, do you know how the shipping from AU to SG works? there is no information about international shipping on their website

I'd like to know too.

So far, I only know of Medela Freestyle which is more portable and PISA which is good but not so portable. I heard a good review for Ameda breastpump too.

Can any kind mummy share more?

Thanks!

Any reviews for Avent Electric breast pump? Seems like a lot of people recommend Medela but I think the prices vary quite a lot....

Hi,

Hello Pink Cupcake!

Avent and Medela are really popular! I would recommend Medela because it has a technology that simulates the breastfeeding baby so you can produce more milk in less time!!

I wrote this blogpost to help mums cause many of them had the same question about breastpumps, pasting it here for you hope it helps! :)
>> http://www.theagapelifestyle.com/2014/07/15/your-guide-to-buying-a-breast-pump/

I read that medela's pump is an open system which can potentially have contamination on the milk vis a vis avent which has a closed system to prevent this. Won't that make avent a better choice?

I used a Avent single pump (cost $229) when I gave birth in March. It took me 40 mins to pump each session and I don't think my boss could give me so much time during working hours (40 mins X 2 sessions). Eventually I bought a Spectra M1 (cost ard $200) from a Malaysia online store, a dual pump just few days before going back to work and it only took 10 mins for both breasts. Definately worth it!

I used medela mini electric last time.
But found its sound was loud and irritating, suction was not tat effective.
I then switch to medela free style, which is good.
At least now I take less than 15 min to complete e pumping for both sides.

Hi mummies, i have a 9.5/10 condition Medela Freestyle breast pump full set to let go. Used only twice as my milkflow was pathetic.. anyone keen to takeover?
Hi jm2324, I am keen on medela freestyle breast pump full set. Can PM me at my email address [email protected] as I have some queries.
- Is this Singapore set and is there warranty still and till when?
- Can you send me a picture of the medela freestyle breastpump full set?
- How much are you willing to sell at?

Thanks
Audrey

I'm using spectra M1. Bought fr q10 at less than $200. It's as gd as medela Pisa but so much cheaper. N it has a built in battery. U can bring it out to use easily.

Still prefer S1 and S2 as i m a exclusive pumping mummy, if u r exclusive pump and pump 5-6x a day, M1 is not for u because suction get weak after 3 mths

I'm using S1+ now and the single suction is pretty strong. For power pump when I wanna up my supply. I do 5 mins each side but still not upping yet. :(

I'm using Ameda - it is a really good pump. Most recommended by gynaes and hospitals overseas.
When I gave birth @tmc, told the nurse Im using Ameda and she was in agreement that its the best pump.
I also take supplement for better breastmilk flow, recommended by TMC nurse. Can get from GNC: Fenugreek. Happy pumping mummies!

Back