TMC Bill Size

ms.shell1309

Hi mummies

Anyone care to share their bill for a one bedder, normal delivery with epidural at TMC?
What are the other fees they are likely to charge?

Want to make sure we have prepared sufficient. Thanks.

Hi..delivered last month and stayed ONE night in single bedded room. Delivered normally with epi and had to pay 3.2k cash, includes baby charges. Total cpf claimed was 2k plus and i havent even factored in the deposit i paid my gynae which was 1k.

Two years ago, stayed 3 nights and paid almost same amount too. *gasp*

Hello. From my experience, the bill estimate TMC gives you is quite accurate. Other than that, please factor in your gynae costs, other baby charges (eg. hearing tests, phototherapy, etc). Remember to bring your pre-natal receipts on day of admission to claim against your medisave. Good luck!

I saw the latest maternity packages for TMC dated 20 Mar 2015.
On the bottom page, they stated that there will be a SG50 discount of $100 if opting for suites, premier single, single room and $80 off for 2 bedded.
With additional privileges, if you're a FBI / SBI card holder, $100off for suites, premier single , single room and $80 off for 4-bedded.
Does it means choosing 2 bedded is even cheaper than getting 4 bedded? No discount for 4 bedded at all.

Back