Baby Cot Mattress

MistyCloud

I'm thinking of replacing my baby's cot mattress. Coz I find the current one will sink in the middle where baby sleeps. Any suggestions? What kind of mattress should I be looking for too?

I ordered my BB mattress from seahorse. The mattress are hard and can able to fold. Slightly expensive compare to those normal bb mattress.. but definitely worth the investment.

I am keen to get a durable and good mattress for my son, how much is the seahorse foldable mattress ? Affordable ?

Mine is made to measure.. paid abt 60plus (size of the cot).. that was 3years back...
You have to go down to the branch and check with them.
I did mine in Tampines Seahorse.
Mattress comes with 3 folds.. (same as those $19.90 mattress, except this is much more smaller)

Have to wait for at least 3weeks..

can invest in babysafe latex mattress. now mummy market (fair in apr) got good preorder price. used for 8 months and is still firm and supportive.

I ordered my BB mattress from seahorse. The mattress are hard and can able to fold. Slightly expensive compare to those normal bb mattress.. but definitely worth the investment.
Hi may i knw what the name of the mattress?what shld i tell to the store staff if i want to buy one?thanks

Mine is made to measure.. paid abt 60plus (size of the cot).. that was 3years back...
You have to go down to the branch and check with them.
I did mine in Tampines Seahorse.
Mattress comes with 3 folds.. (same as those $19.90 mattress, except this is much more smaller)

Have to wait for at least 3weeks..
Hi may i knw what the name of the mattress?what shld i tell to the store staff if i want to buy one?thanks

Back