Tampines Baby Sitter looking for Infant

dingdang03

Hi All,

I'm helping my baby sitter to look for new baby during this transition as currently my boy is more than 18 months and I'm planning to enrol him to childcare next year. She has been helping me to looking after my boy since he is 3.5months old.

She is staying at Tampines st 83, near JunYuan Sec Sch.
Pm me if you are keen so that I can help u to connect with her. She should be able to start work on 2nd Jan as i will stop her service on 31st Dec'14.

Regards,
Ding Dang

Hi All,

I'm helping my baby sitter to look for new baby during this transition as currently my boy is more than 18 months and I'm planning to enrol him to childcare next year. She has been helping me to looking after my boy since he is 3.5months old.

Pm me if you are keen so that I can help u to connect with her. She should be able to start work on 2nd Jan as i will stop her service on 31st Dec'14.

Regards,
Ding Dang
hi ding dang can u pm me the contact. I am keen to know more

Hi All,

Regards,
Ding Dang
HI Ding Dang

Is your nany still available?

Back