Any recommendation for reliable and efficient part time cleaner willing to work in town area

yitern

Looking for a part time cleaner who can come once a week. Am staying in town area .Recommendations, anyone?

Hi,

I have a good & reliable PT cleaner to recommend, but she only work around Sengkang & Punggol.

Pls PM me for her contact.

I am also looking for 1 part time cleaner in Bukit Batok. 2x a week during weekdays. Please call 91187671 if you have any contact.

hi,

Currently i am engaging this cleaning company,with no GST & agent fee.

If you are interested,pls email or call them up: HP: 85226482 / [email protected]

Ladies staying in Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Hi I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Amk area.

Might work twice a month, each time 3-4 hours during weekday afternoon. Pls recommend or Pm me if u know any good one. Or u can email me at [email protected]

Thks a lot

hi, you can try my PT helper, Xiaoyu. She takes initiative and is efficient. Her no. is 92451072. If need be, you can let her know Yushan suggested her.

She lives in the east, but is quite willing to travel.

FYI, I don't earn anything or take any commission. Just helping her.

Back