Confinement Lady (Daytime)

12bhappy

Dear mommies & mtb

Any kind soul have reasonably good Daytime Confinement Lady to introduce ? Require for mid Mar 2013.

Thank u!

Hi Denise,

May I know roughly how much your mum charge for daytime confinement? Cos I've a bit finical problem and can't really afford normal confinement rate.

thanks...

my aunt charge $1800 for full day. she can ask her what is her rate for day rate and how many hours you need her to stay.

Doreen - 98833229

Hi Jos,
Yap, my mum current is doing confirment and will b available end mar. May i know when is your edd?

you can sms or call me at +65-98801042

Hi Jos, my mum is flexible, can do full day and shift after to day time, is depend what you need, can be arrange and discuss

Hi MTB
Pls note that we engaged a day confinement lady is to look after the new born baby n weak mummy after birth. (Not treat them like Maid )

As I had see what joryl post all the bad things abt Ah choo & me.

How can u call confinement lady to clean the whole hse?
if she become smelly & sweaty, how can she carry your baby?
Are u gng to complaint her body stink !! I think u better get a part time maid instead or a stay in & expensive confinement lady who can showers there & serve u 24hrs for 28days instead!!

Pls note I am not dishonest , is u should know the purposes of u engaging a day confinement lady...Not pushing all the blamed on us!!
If u think she not good, u should get a replacement rather that use her for so many weeks!!

I in a goodwill of helping other MTB to find non stay confinement lady.

Dear MTB in this forum
Do not belive what Sayuri Loo had been posting everywhere in this forum..PROBLEM IS LIES ON HER.

I just enganged Auntie Choo for my Confinement & she is really very good, cooking is delicious & she can cook different food within 28days upon my request.
She knows how to take care of my baby & she can explain to me why my baby crying non stop. She really take good care of me too.
She is flexible lady too, not like other CF lady cannot change timing.
If I need her to come early, she can come & I will release her early too. (8hrs working time)
Sometime I can heard she explain nicely on phone for new enquire for ppl asking about confinement...very experience

She had been crying & telling me some MTB intense to instructed her to do all the housework, like washing all toilet, cleaning all window, cook for their whole family members with different dishes they requested, fetching their children, marketing for all their family food, hand wash her bloodly pantie & her HB unwear, bath for the dogs, massage for her & her mother, clean the whole house & some dirty job........
DO YOU THINK THIS IS CONFINEMENT LADY JOB??
HOW CAN SHE TAKE CARE OF THE BABY WHEN BABY CRY?
SHE IS A CONFINEMENT LADY NOT A MAID.

She told me other MTB had been showing her how Sayuri Loo post all over the website & different forum with inappropriate comment about her.
She is an absurd MTB, she stay with her MIL when auntie choo do confinement for her.
She call auntie choo to clean her MIL whole house 5rm flat, expect auntie choo to clean everyday the whole house+ clean window+ toilet must clean till shinning.
She want auntie choo to serve her MIL & mother, washing the whole family members clothing, ironing, folding too. (more than 5 members) hand wash their under garment & wash her bloodly panties. Auntie had suggest her to wear disposable pantie but she dont want.
She do not allow auntie choo to eat her food & tell her to eat outside not even plain water.
Auntie choo ask her what she want to eat everyday, she say anything & finished up all the foods auntie choo cook.
She expect auntie choo to bring her food to her food to her bed & clean up when she finish.
She tell auntie choo when she ring the bell, auntie choo must faster run to her bed.
When auntie choo shower or feeding the baby, she insisted auntie choo to put down the baby first & serve her.
When the baby crying non stop, she dont allow auntie choo to carry the baby.
When auntie choo did not carry the baby as per her instruction, she scold auntie choo & also insulting her.
She had been accusing auntie choo for many things she which auntie choo did not do.
She not happy with auntie choo when other MTB call for enquire & scold her.

When auntie cannot stand of her & resign from her job, she even scold auntie choo & throw temper on auntie choo.
Now even post bad comment all around.

DO NOT BELIVE ALL SHE SAY.

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

please dont employ a confinement lady by the name of AH CHOO. She is absolutely horrible. first day arrive she pass us the receipts of her taxi ride from custom woodlands to my place. She is from MELAKA. Anyway thats fine.

She told me she only given 21 days pass to be in Singapore.! so i ask her how? She ask us to apply work permit which would be another $200+. on top of S$2800.

She is not a big fan of Breastfeeding too. When i started breastfeeding with difficulty, it doesnt help her being there encouraging to bottled feed!

She nearly cut the unbilical cord off with a scissors and her reply was 'always its done like that'. Luckily we consulted our mother and advised us NEVER to cut off the remaining thread of umbilical cord. Let it drop off! Because once its infected after you cut , baby might get very sick!

She doesnt clean and wash for baby bottles. She uses tap water to rinse it off remaining milk and we later found out about.

Please Please dont contact or employ her.
+60 16 359 8443. You might regret it.

Back