(2012/12) Dec 2012

Dear mummies,

I have 3 packs of Brand New Merries diapers (M size, taped) just bought a month ago.

I overstocked so am looking to sell these 3 packs. Selling at $20 per pack (retailing $26.95, 64 pcs). Buy all 3 packs at $57. Please PM me if interested. Self collect at Tampines, Bedok, Tanjong Pagar or Suntec (or can arrange to meet if near these areas).

Cheers!

Hi,

Understand that the Facebook page no longer accept request. I am setting up a whatsapp chat group for mummies with babies born in 2012 Dec.

Kindly PM me for contact.

Strictly no sales or any promoting.

Thanks
Regards,
Isabel Ng
First child - son
D.O.B. 02-12-2012

Hi there,

Just read that the FB group is not adding any more Dec 2012 mums. Pls let me know if anyone else will be interested to be in a group. I can set one up if we have a sizeable group. Again, no sales. Only real mums.

Purpose of the group is to allow mums with babies of the same age to meet up/ discuss about milestones/ share experiences.

Best,
Chermaine
Mummy to Caden Nathanael (Born: 19th Dec 2012)

Dear mummies,

Anyone keen to have baby/family shoot at Baby U studio? Am short of 2 mummies to form 10 pax to get 20% off packages. Anyone keen is to transfer $50 as deposit to me by 30 Jun, then you may go and book the date and time with them on your own. Msg me (not WA) me at 98158556 if keen.

Hi Chermaine,
Yes I'm keen. My gal is born on 15 Dec 2012 & I also have a 4 yrs old son. I'm a SHM & keen to join playgroup for my child.

Hi,

Understand that the Facebook page no longer accept request. I am setting up a whatsapp chat group for mummies with babies born in 2012 Dec.

Kindly PM me for contact.

Strictly no sales or any promoting.

Thanks
Regards,
Isabel Ng
First child - son
D.O.B. 02-12-2012

I'm keen to be is wassapp. 90466332

Back