(2013/06) June 2013

Hi Mummies, just want to share a book with you here - baby cook book which consists of baby food recipes for babies below 12 month old. You can use it even if your child is a little above 12 month too.
www.facebook.com/mummyitsyummy
Mummies may want to share this with others in your FB too....Good Luck!

Hello fellow June 2013 moms. Anyone wants to plan some outings for the little ones to play together? Or is there already such things in the fb group?

Btw, I'm a first time SAHM of a baby girl. She's born on 10 June. Cheers, and happy new year! :)

Happy new year everyone ! =)
Javiers_mum, my girl also same birthdate as urs ... =)
Anyone already created a fb group? Or maybe we can create a WA group also..

Hello Javiers_mum, furbee and egg_factory, I wrote to Wind a couple of days about adding me into the fb group but no response yet.

Anyone keen on taking the bubs to Amazon at great world city on Thursday ? It's free entry for babies under 1 + 1 adult, with minimum spend of $10 at the bistro. Additional adult is $1 entry, I think.

Hi oceanbaby, javiers_mum, I also wrote to Wind but no reply.

oceanbaby: I have not tried Amazonia ... what can babies under 1 do there? It seems like a place for toddlers...

Egg_factory, it's definitely more for older babies since our bubs are still not very mobile.. We usually go to outdoor playground near my mom's home to watch kids play but because of bad weather lately, we went to Amazonia a couple of times. We basically sat in the ball bit, when down the slide and watch other kids play and socialize a bit. I'm ok with that since it's free entry. Only need minimum spend, which is ok too since I also need to eat..

Furbee, I'm free most days so let me know when's good.

Getting no respond for the fb add.. Anyone keen if I create a fb acc just for June babies?? Easier to discuss abt bb's growth or even to create event for June babies to meet up.

Let me know if mummies are keen before I create

:D

My girl seems unmotivated to move! I was a bit worried cos my friends' baby is crawling already. Happened just a few days before the 7 month.

Jessica84 no response for me either. Wouldn't mind an fb group. Please add me. [email protected]

hi all june mummies

I created a face book account do feel free to add so we can all monitor our bb growth and have some mini meet up

email add : [email protected]

I will try to add those that have their email given. otherwise u can also add urself in the above email

hi jessica84,
so bz til no chance to log in...
my boy (mth 10) just master to walk, now trying to run *FAINT*

not sure if i add the correct one
my fb id is Si Kai Yi

Back